PDA

View Full Version : Gunvalkyrie "Appreciation" Thread

Sodacider
12-29-2003, 04:53 AM
I know this game is pretty old, but those who've played it will remember...

anyone still think this was possibly the most annoying yet equally most insanely addictive platformers made?

i mean, holy damn, it was just dreadful. yet still we had to push on...

blonks
12-29-2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Sodacider
I know this game is pretty old, but those who've played it will remember...

anyone still think this was possibly the most annoying yet equally most insanely addictive platformers made?

i mean, holy damn, it was just dreadful. yet still we had to push on...

yeah...i liked the demo...it made me mad though....but can i call you flood 2?

MerimacHamwich
12-29-2003, 03:40 PM
Je DETESTE Gun Valkyrie. C'est tres terrible! C'est comme une drogue? Non! C'est amusant? Non!

JJaX
12-29-2003, 03:47 PM
I got to the level, where you start at the bottom of this bowl thing. ANd you hear the scientest talking in the backround and crap. You had to get to the top, and i would always get to a real high point and couldnt get any further. There was nowhere to go!!!! :cuss:

So i sold the damn game.

BORNGD
12-29-2003, 05:37 PM
i really didnt like this game...got it in a trade...then i think i threw it away cuz no one would trade anything for it in the trade forums

blonks
12-29-2003, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
Je DETESTE Gun Valkyrie. C'est tres terrible! C'est comme une drogue? Non! C'est amusant? Non!

translation: i hate gun valkyrie. it is very terrible.. it is (dont know that yet)? NO! it is amusing? NO!

MerimacHamwich
12-29-2003, 05:48 PM
"Is it addictive? No!"

l Maximus l
12-29-2003, 05:53 PM
By the sounds of it, the reaction from Sodacider regarding Gunvalkerie are probably the same that I had for Azurik back in the day. While the game pretty much hugged nutz, I kept coming back for more. Now I use it as a beer coaster :cheers: