PDA

View Full Version : KOTOR:Juhani

Seanyboy
12-29-2003, 12:03 PM
I didn't know you can save her from the dark side so I killed her. How do I save her if I want to create a new game(which would take up a lot of time to get where I am now) or should I just go on without her? I heard she sucked.

Fanboy5000
12-29-2003, 12:11 PM
I like having another Jedi with me, so I liked her.

You can save her by just talking to her, but if you'll get a lightside point, so beware if your on the darkside.

Seanyboy
12-29-2003, 12:15 PM
I tried talking to her and I do want another Jedi in my party, I was just going to edit my original post. So, would it be worth starting a new game for Juhani, though? Is she good? I saved over all my other slots(dumbass).

Fanboy5000
12-29-2003, 12:24 PM
Whew, that's a hard one, homie.

To start your game over JUST for Juhani, seems a little crazy, because you've probably put in a decent amount of time in that file.

BUT , if you really, really, really, want her and would like to know her story, then start it over.

I can't make the decision for you, I can only piont you in the direction, young padawan. :)

Seanyboy
12-29-2003, 12:29 PM
Hahaha, yeah, I've played this game for like 15 hours straight, I was just wondering if she was any good or not, isn't there other Jedi further in the game that will be able to join my party?

Fanboy5000
12-29-2003, 02:42 PM
Yes, there is another...

I'm sure you'll want to play the game on the other side of the force, once your done with this run, so get her then.

You don't want those 15 hours to go down the ****ter.

Seanyboy
12-29-2003, 03:12 PM
Of course I'll want to play on the other side, that's what's cool about this game and what do you mean "Yes, there is another..."? What's with the dot dot dot, is there no other Jedi I can recruit for my gang?

Fanboy5000
12-29-2003, 03:21 PM
"There is another..." You know, Yoda said it and luke relized that Leia was his sister.

Knowing that you didn't get that makes me feel like a bit of a geek.

Anyways, yeah man, there is another Jedi to join your party.

Seanyboy
12-29-2003, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Fanboy5000
"There is another..." You know, Yoda said it and luke relized that Leia was his sister.

Knowing that you didn't get that makes me feel like a bit of a geek.

Huh? *chuckles

Seanyboy
12-29-2003, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Fanboy5000
"
Anyways, yeah man, there is another Jedi to join your party.

That's cool man, thanks.

Fanboy5000
12-29-2003, 03:34 PM
Welcome, and have fun with the game, the best is yet to come.

May the force be with you.
(I hope you get that one, lol)

yeszir
06-03-2004, 04:35 PM
I know this thread is really really really old, but I did this too. And I feel stupid. I couldn't convince her no matter what I did, so I figured you just had to kill her...

TOTTEN
06-03-2004, 06:47 PM
bastila and the old black guy(like samuel l jackson but witha go-t) are better
theyre both jedi

skorp
06-03-2004, 09:03 PM
Just like Yeszir I couldn't convince her to join or understand my intentions on joining up with me... So I had no choice but to kill her... :hump:

But you don't really need her! Like what Fanboy said there is another... ;)

selowitch
06-06-2004, 04:35 PM
bastila and the old black guy(like samuel l jackson but witha go-t) are better
theyre both jedi
The black guy's name is Jolie Bindu. He may be old, but he's very powerful. He also is responsible for some of the game's most interesting dialogue.

bullmonk
06-07-2004, 02:58 AM
hes a funny little old man, but i didnt really find him to be too powerful. i dunno if he was better then juhani, cuz i cut her up the minute i could:P, but the fact that hes a jedi makes him better than pretty much any none jedi, so i say ur better off without the ugly *****:P