PDA

View Full Version : 3 XSN Games 80 bucks

Dirty DeStrO
12-30-2003, 10:55 AM
I didn't see this posted anywhere and thought some people might like this deal. Right now at Best Buy you can get XSN titles for $40 .... also they are running a buy 2 get 1 free del also. Its a good opportunity to pick up Top SPin, Amped 2 and NHL RIvals ... word top ya mother.

3 4 80 (http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?j=1&id=pcmcat20600050006&type=category)

Cottrau
12-30-2003, 10:57 AM
To shop and check out on BestBuy.com, an Internet browser setting that enables cookies is required. A cookie is a small data file that lets us "remember" information about your preferences and passwords and allows you to move within our Web sites without reintroducing yourself. We use cookies to track which pages on our sites our visitors view and which browsers they use.

Learn how easy it is to set your browser to accept cookies. If you would like to set your browser, close it, open a new browser window and return to http://www.BestBuy.com to continue shopping.

If you prefer not to change your cookie settings, you can still place an order or check an order's status by calling Customer Care at 1-888-BEST BUY (237-8289). Or, shop at a Best Buy store near you.

bestbuy.com rules.

is it just online? or is it actually at bestbuys... because i didn't see that deal in my paper...

Cottrau
12-30-2003, 10:58 AM
oh, additionally.... my computer is set to "enable all cookies"

Casper
12-30-2003, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Cottrau
oh, additionally.... my computer is set to "enable all cookies"

Ditto

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat21200050004&type=category

Try that one

But it looks like it's limited in stores and definitely online. I'll have to go out and check this out today or tomorrow.

Cottrau
12-30-2003, 11:10 AM
unless i'm misreading it, that doesn't appear to be the deal he's talking about :-/

oh well.... i'd only buy them in stores anyways. The only online place i shop from is amazon.com, because they never miss a ship date. I've been dLcked by every other major online website to date... except them. Perhaps that's why i read an article about them rating the highest rating ever in customer service by whoever that group is that rates them. :p

Dirty DeStrO
12-30-2003, 11:48 AM
try this link instead
3 4 80 (http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat20600050006&type=category)

If that doesn't work .. this is how I found it.
Go to the video games section ... there should be a link in the top right somewhere which says ... view this weeks deals (something like that) .. it is about the 3rd one down

One more thing ... you can order online and pick up in the store ... so you don't have to wait for shipping or anything. sweet

BunnyRabbit
12-30-2003, 01:46 PM
Bah the good deals always come up when im broke and out of money... Or is that because im always broke and out of money? :p

Discretion
12-30-2003, 02:06 PM
I have seen this deal quite a few times. The only difference is they lowered the price. I have Amped 2, and I don't want any other XSN. :(

ScottTheKilla
12-31-2003, 04:07 PM
Yup this deal is in store as well as online. I picked up top spin, amped 2 and links 2004. Links 2004 is suprisingly very good and thats coming from a guy who never played a golf game.

MikeMan91389
01-01-2004, 07:52 AM
Yeah I got amped 2, top spin, and dont want three more... besides links2004... anyways discretion.. we gotta play on amped on live together... unless we ardy have ahahha..

Discretion
01-02-2004, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by MikeMan91389
Yeah I got amped 2, top spin, and dont want three more... besides links2004... anyways discretion.. we gotta play on amped on live together... unless we ardy have ahahha..

I don't play Amped 2 that much. I have been playing Project Gotham Racing 2 a lot lately. I have never played with you though.

Sigma
01-02-2004, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by Discretion
I have seen this deal quite a few times. The only difference is they lowered the price. I have Amped 2, and I don't want any other XSN. :(
Im in the same boot as you. Except I have Top Spin and don't want any of the other games. Too bad this deal isn't for all Xbox games.

Shorezy
01-02-2004, 01:00 AM
That's awesome man. THanks for the post and the info. I may have to get Top Spin, Amped 2 and Rivals. All seam pretty damn fun. Thanks again!