PDA

View Full Version : DO you think there will be an r64?

Doom3_
12-30-2003, 01:08 PM
I was wondering with all the sequels coming out after the huge hit r63 made where there be a fourth?

TrueBelieverUK*
12-30-2003, 01:13 PM
hope so, and why not.

BunnyRabbit
12-30-2003, 01:44 PM
If they did, I would have a few suggestions for improvement in gun use. I mean when I use the gun it wont hold still and not to mention there is also no way to tell when you hit them... For such a realistic game you figure people might just plead when they are shot 34 times.. Or is that just one of my crazy assumptions?:eek:

mitch2025
12-30-2003, 01:56 PM
i think it would be cool if in R64 if they made it to where if you get shot in the leg it makes you limp

Titty
12-30-2003, 02:52 PM
bunny actually that is 100% realistic. When you hold the trigger down in any automatic gun your going to get recoil and thats what you get in the game. You have to tap it and tap it for good shots and not hold it down.

ya there should be limping when you get hit and your still alive. We had that in rogue spear and should be implemented in this one to.

Professor Kaos
12-30-2003, 03:26 PM
How about being able to go prone like in the pc version of RS3

Peepers
12-30-2003, 04:20 PM
As long as Ubisoft likes money and gamers like good FPS's, there will always be a steady flow of R6 games, unless some world event takes place to make the story line obsolete, like the second coming of Christ. But until that day, I think you can always count on a new R6 title every few years.

RagunCajun
12-30-2003, 04:40 PM
I hope for the next R6 game, the game play is non-lineur(spelling). I love the game though.

Peepers
12-30-2003, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by RagunCajun
I hope for the next R6 game, the game play is non-lineur(spelling). I love the game though.

How could you even have a non-linear FPS? You might throw in a few more "branches" but it's hard, nay impossible, to imagine a truly "open-ended" shooter.

bretman1234
12-30-2003, 05:17 PM
They better! Except drop the 50 cal, its pretty cheap. 1 shot kill is realistic, but in video games it is VERY cheap.

As long as its Live though, it won't be bad.

MerimacHamwich
12-30-2003, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Playya
How about being able to go prone like in the pc version of RS3
Who would want to prone in an urban combat situation? Doing that is just asking to be killed.

dances with broom sticks
12-30-2003, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by MerimacHamwich

Who would want to prone in an urban combat situation? Doing that is just asking to be killed.

A sniper? I have been in a few situations that I wanted to go prone in.

JJaX
12-30-2003, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by mitch2025
i think it would be cool if in R64 if they made it to where if you get shot in the leg it makes you limp

In the PC version of R63, when you are wounded you limp.

Casper
12-30-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by MerimacHamwich

Then why are there snipers in the game? Yes, proning would be very nice and I wish the maps weren't as 'one-way' on the XBox, the PC did it justice.

But I'm waiting for the next Ghost Recon, personally.

Ugunnalose
12-30-2003, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by bretman1234
They better! Except drop the 50 cal, its pretty cheap. 1 shot kill is realistic, but in video games it is VERY cheap.

As long as its Live though, it won't be bad.

u have to know how to play against it. its not cheap. I dont use one but if people are u just have to play differently

JJaX
12-30-2003, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Ugunnalose

u have to know how to play against it. its not cheap. I dont use one but if people are u just have to play differently

Im sorry, but if one person using a certain gun changes the dynamic of the entire game, thats not balanced.

I really dont mind when people use the .50 cal anymore either. Because the ones using them pretty much suck at the game.

dances with broom sticks
12-30-2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by JJaX

Im sorry, but if one person using a certain gun changes the dynamic of the entire game, thats not balanced.

I really dont mind when people use the .50 cal anymore either. Because the ones using them pretty much suck at the game.

I cant use the .50 cal, i suck royally at it. I need a gun with more ammo and faster shooting so I can make up for my horrible accuracy

RagunCajun
12-30-2003, 09:01 PM
idc how hard it would be to make it non-lin, but it would be alot more fun. They might have to redo alot of things. Idc though.

hammerfall
12-31-2003, 08:10 AM
thery will do the same thing that they did with ghost recon.

They will take out a rainbow six 3 : expansion (it's already in development on the PC (maybe it's already out!) and they will port it on our xbox to sell more title!

The expansion name is Athean Sword
here's the link (7 new weapons)

- 93R (9mm)
- SM4 CQB (9mm)
- G3KA4 (7.62mm)
- OTs-14 Groza (9mm)
- M1014 (12g)
- SL8-2 (5.56mm)
- M240G (7.62mm)

Click here for the next RS3 info (expansion) (http://www.raven-shield.com/athenasword/features.php)

I just hope to see Ghost recon 2

Douchesforfun
12-31-2003, 02:30 PM
If companys can keep getting money on a title of course there going to release new ones, maybe it will be a few years that way they can milk part 3 but theres no doubt in my mind. If they make enough money on this game there definately going to make a new one.:cheers:

RagunCajun
12-31-2003, 02:37 PM
by expansion pack, does this mean youll need R63 thats out now or what? Same question goes for the ghost recon and island thunder one.

JJaX
12-31-2003, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by RagunCajun
by expansion pack, does this mean youll need R63 thats out now or what? Same question goes for the ghost recon and island thunder one.

Well for GR, GR Island thunder is considered an "expansion pack", although it can play without the orginal.

People consider them expansions because they usally combine PC expansions and through all the goodies on one disc for the xbox.