PDA

View Full Version : GCN Scenario for all the good little kids

xBoXGaMeR2002
01-03-2002, 07:33 PM
Want to know why parents buy little kids the Gamecube, here it is. (I made this all up myself, but please no GCN Fanboy flames, thanks in advance)

8yrold - Mommy, I'm good little boy won't you please buy me a gamecube. It has those cute games everybody loves.

Mom - Well, your 14yr old brother wants an X-Box and he showed me some specs and some pictures and it looks good.

8yrold - Mommy, NOOO *Some* of those games are too violent for good little boys like me, I want to play in a garden with those darling little Pikmin, and Luigi's Mansion, now I can vacuum the house on a console, yay. Besides, all the 6, 7, and 8yr olds at school tell me that the gamecube is much better, and the X-Box has little baby games. I agree with them, I'd obviously would rather grow a garden, and play with pikachu instead of fighting aliens, I mean aliens are for little babies. Oh Mommy, remember that game Resident Evil that we had on PS1, well NOW its going to be on GCN, yahoo!, now I can play the same Resident Evil 2 and 3 that I played on the PS1 on Gamecube, yay, Nintendo is soo smart. Oh, Mommy remember when our computer broke and all the files got erased. Well that was because of Windows 98, and Microsoft also makes X-Box, so the X-Box will breakdown. Mommy, please get me a gamecube and i'll do all my homework for the rest of the year, the gamecube is for good little boys.

Mom - fine, you can have it.

And the future -

8yrold now 10yrold - Mommy, Nintendo just filed Bankruptcy because it couldn't compete with the X-Box, since Halo 2 just came out exclusively for the X-Box. They will stop making games for gamecube now, oh no. I guess my brother was right, I should have got X-Box.

Well, maybe the end was some fanboy rising up in me, but still no flames please.
:D :cool: :p

Koopa
01-03-2002, 07:45 PM
no flames please.

well since you asked so nicely, I guess I'll hold off on this one.

Plewis
01-03-2002, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by xBoXGaMeR2002
Besides, all the 6, 7, and 8yr olds at school tell me that the gamecube is much better, and the X-Box has little baby games. I agree with them, I'd obviously would rather grow a garden, and play with pikachu instead of fighting aliens, I mean aliens are for little babies.

since when has an 8 yr. old said obviously?:D If he was that smart he should want the XBox. Gamecube isn't that bad though. I know people who have it, and it's not a bad system. Hey, you can already get two games and the cube in the amount of money it takes to buy a PoS2 or Xbox, and they always say Xbox fans are Jack*ss', and by your post it shows that they are right about some. They do have have quite a few games that aren't kiddy also. I am not a GCN owner, or want to be one, but you don't have to make fun of it for no real reason, and I didn't go against your post because you just wanted no GCN fanboys to flame ya':D