PDA

View Full Version : Fuzion Frenzy? Good or Bad?

tntxbox
01-03-2002, 08:19 PM
I own fuzion frenzy and seemed a little satified with the game. I have heard a lot of things and it seemed both the game got good and bad reviews. What do you think about fuzion frenzy?

skoot182
01-06-2002, 08:49 PM
Dude, youve already got your @$$ in gear, but turn thew wheel the right way!!!!

The topic of this thread is about fusion franzy, yet the poll is about shrek!! WTF??

also, y is this in the racing forum???? neither game has to do w/ racing????

tntxbox
01-08-2002, 09:50 PM
Mr. 182

I could care less that this is in the racing forums column and I was trying to fit both shrek and fuzion frenzy on the same thread so don't care about which forum I put it in all I care is about the reply you doofus.

nascarfan515
01-09-2002, 03:32 PM
i got Fuzion Frenzy for xmas and i did not like it..The computer will kick ur a@@..This game is if you have a ton of friends and they do not like the game you have that may like this.The controls are easy.If you can have alot of people that want to play a four player game then YEA i will say this game is good.My Best bet is to rent it first then buy it.I sold this game on ebay for 32 dollors

X-Factor
01-13-2002, 06:18 PM
I own Fuzion Frenzy, and I am satisfied with the game. It's got a lot of fun party games on it. I only play the game when my friends are over though.

ALC
01-16-2002, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by skoot182
also, y is this in the racing forum???? neither game has to do w/ racing????

Fusion Frenzy is kinda like a racing game in some respects..
Reguardless; I've played the demo, and it's pretty cool when you got a couple others to play with you :D excellent party game.:cool:

WynnFire
01-23-2002, 12:23 PM
It's pretty fun when you are playing it with other people but, if you're alone it sucks.

jcroynhp
01-23-2002, 03:28 PM
To me, this is a good game to play with your wife or girlfriend who is too uncoordinated or uninterested in playing NFL Fever or NHL 2002!