PDA

View Full Version : Buy Prince of Persia, get Splinter Cell free.

Brimstone D.
01-02-2004, 10:54 AM
According to Gamespot, you can receive a free copy of Splinter Cell with the Purchase of Prince of Persia...What a freakin' deal! I'm going to buy me a copy of Prince of Persia...sorry to all those who bought the game in December, your out of luck. Read full story below.

Ubisoft announced a January promotion in which those who purchase any version of Prince of Persia will get a free copy of Splinter Cell for the same platform.

Here's something to look forward to in 2004: Ubisoft has announced that, during the month of January, those who buy its highly acclaimed action adventure game, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, will get a free copy of its highly acclaimed stealth action game, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell, as a bonus. The deal, which will be available "at all major retailers" according to Ubisoft, covers the PC, Xbox, GameCube, and PlayStation 2 versions of Prince of Persia; depending on which version gamers choose, they'll get the respective version of Splinter Cell. Specific details on how the bonus game will be redeemed were not available, and presumably, those who've already purchased Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time will not be eligible for the free offer. However, those holding off on picking up copies of both games will be in luck.

Source: (http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/princeofpersiathesot/news_6086037.html)

BunnyRabbit
01-02-2004, 11:06 AM
Hey thats cool! Maybe I can take the extra copy of splinter cell and sell/trade it.. :cheers:

BattleCruiser
01-02-2004, 11:19 AM
I picked up my copy last week. They were shrink wrapped together at wally world and had an orange sticker tapped to the front.

blonks
01-02-2004, 11:55 AM
still 50 though....i loved splinter cell when i rented it...untill i got stuck!

but if its like 40 bucks ill probably get it...seeing i heard it was short

Ninjermy
01-02-2004, 06:15 PM
sounds like a deal to me! but unfortunatly i already owned splintercell and beat it so its useless to me