PDA

View Full Version : Funny thing happened last night while I was on Live...

SmileBit
01-02-2004, 04:34 PM
I received a friend request from someone I didnt recognize last night and accepted it thinking it was someone from a forum I belonged to. Well about an hour later I get an invite from this same guy. I go and ask him who he was. In this British accent he tells me he works for SmileBit and thats why he sent me a friends request.

He said he works for the research and development team so I end up asking him if he can tell me of any SmileBit games that havent been unveiled yet. He gave me a few games but the one that stuck out was a remake of GoldenAxe. He said its going to be a 2d beatemup and it will be XBox only. He said it was going to be reveiled in videoform at E3.

Ill try and catch up with him later to find out some more info. For some reason I dont think this is a kid whos trying to be funny. He sounded to old and didnt joke at all.

DJ_tsugaru
01-02-2004, 04:37 PM
Why he like choose u or something. I mean does he know u in anyway?

LiquidX
01-02-2004, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by DJ_tsugaru
Why he like choose u or something. I mean does he know u in anyway?

Look at his name.

Hard Boiled Cop
01-02-2004, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by LiquidX

Look at his name.

True. lol

Kraft
01-02-2004, 05:54 PM
Wow, of all the people someone in the Xbox community doesn't need to be talking to ;) Did you let him know that GC is way better than your Xbox?

dances with broom sticks
01-02-2004, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Nick-XBA
Wow, of all the people someone in the Xbox community doesn't need to be talking to ;) Did you let him know that GC is way better than your Xbox?

haha I thought that same thing. I was expecting the post to end with smilebit convincing the guy to start developing the game for the GC instead :D

CMX Jedi
01-03-2004, 10:46 AM
i got a friend request from some guy too.but i denied it.:(

BunnyRabbit
01-03-2004, 02:42 PM
I deny alot of friend requests.. Yeah im just that cool. But maybe I should accept. Maybe Bill Gates wants to give me money or something. :p

The Jackal
01-03-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Nick-XBA
:rofl: hahaha

Shadow20002
01-03-2004, 07:54 PM
Well, let's play with them then. ;)

Trento52
01-03-2004, 08:51 PM
Well i don't care if this isn't the guy or not but is there ever gonna be another JSRF game. Why6 would he have a british accent when smilebit is a japanese company isn't it.

Ford Mustang
01-03-2004, 09:08 PM
Large companies usually have different divisions all over the world. Vivendi is a French company, yet Americans work for them, too, in their American divisions. Same with Sega and Sony and Nintendo.