PDA

View Full Version : Soul Calibur 2 or Mortal Kombat: DA...help me decide

edogg_21
01-03-2004, 01:56 PM
i just recently bought an x-box. So now of course it's time to start building up my library. I am all about multiplayer (not online) and so of course i need a good fighting game. My toss up is between Soul Calibur 2 and Mortal Kombat:DA. I have played SC2 a ton at my friends house and i must say it's a blast but i have always been an MK guy, although i haven't played an MK game since MK2 and MK3 which i played forever. So basically i am asking if i am an old time fan of MK should i get the new one and be pleased or should i get soul calibur which has already proven itself? thanks for your help....

The Jackal
01-04-2004, 02:00 AM
Mortal Kombat sucks.... get Soul Calibur

Lucifer_Hawk
01-04-2004, 03:19 PM
It would actually be a hard decision for me to choose. I have both of those games and personally, I prefer Mortal Kombat. I just feel that Mortal Kombat is a little funner, but it kinda matters on which one you like more. Soul Caliber is pretty fast and its got a nice wepaons master thing. But Mortal Kombat is a pretty difficult and has over 700 bits and pieces of stuff to unlock, characters, arenas, movies, pictures and such. I like Mortal Kombat better, but its up to u.

Prior
01-04-2004, 11:32 PM
well i didnt really find Mk that great of a fighting game go with Soul Calibur 2 d00d

iloveRPGs
01-05-2004, 03:23 PM
Soul Caliber 2 definetly

memphissheik
01-07-2004, 11:08 PM
how much money you got??

Soul Calibur is about $34.99 new at most places..now...and MK is a platinum hit...

works out fine in my book.just get em both

RagunCajun
01-08-2004, 06:32 AM
dude omg. get Soul Caliber. I bought....yes wasted my money on MK DA for my ps2. It's crap. It was fun till i beat it a few times. I played Soul Caliber on the xbox and i love it. I will get it soon for my xbox. I also will get Marvel VS Capcom 2 for my xbox :cheers: