PDA

View Full Version : Finally getting an xbox need help

Rancid_XBOX
01-03-2004, 08:56 PM
Do any of guys know an xbox console deal this weekend or next?
im finally going to get an xbox this thursday but if you know a deal next week tell me like deals from BB CC Walmart Target, if not im going to get it from walmart do you guys think its best to buy from walmart because alot of people return their used xbox and scam return their.

TuffEagle88
01-03-2004, 10:45 PM
I don't think you can really go wrong with walmart seeing that you can always return it hassel free if it screws up, which shouldn't be a problem. As far as I know, right now no one has any different bundles for new xboxes than the one being offered at walmart and I went to the EBgames, Best Buy, and Circuit City websites so I would just buy one from Walmart, but make sure to buy another game if you have the dough, something to hold you over because you will probably get bored with tetris and that star wars game......... I've got the perfect solution for you, if you like shooters get halo which is down to either 30 or 40 I don' t remember which, or just pick something out that looks good for you. But don't be afraid to buy it if you have to wait to buy some more games. :D

congrats in advance on your purchase, make sure to send in the cult regristration form thats in the bottom of the box.;)

Rancid_XBOX
01-04-2004, 10:00 AM
actually i already have games halo,TC,nba streets,RS63,Kotor, and XIII from xba:D. yah im excited to finally own an xbox.

Snake Eyez
01-04-2004, 11:13 AM
I would consider buying it from a store like Best Buy since you can purchase a replacement plan for $30 for 2 years.

kylman49
01-04-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Rancid_XBOX
actually i already have games halo,TC,nba streets,RS63,Kotor, and XIII from xba:D. yah im excited to finally own an xbox.

Cool dude. Get Splinter Cell too if you're into stealth games. It's awesome and a must have for all Tom Clancey fans.

Walmart is the best place I think because of the exchange policy.

and Punk rocks!!