PDA

View Full Version : Gone Live!

thrAsher
01-04-2004, 09:43 AM
Finally, after owning my Xbox for just over a year, I'm on Live. I played a lot of Crimson Skies yesterday, and a bit of Tetris, and am neither awesome or terrible at either (my ranking in CS did go up yesterday, though).

I added a bunch of people from XBA last night, and if I declined any invites, it's because you guys are all playing R63 and I still need to pick that one up. Plus I had just gotten done w/ my first crack-out session on Live and was a little bit groggy. :cry:

Anyhow, feel free to add me if your're down for some Crimson Skies, Tetris, Mechassault, or Ghost Recon (no IT). Let me just tell you guys now, I've never played more than 2 hours of Mechassault and barely got halfway through GR before I moved on to another game. Doesn't mean I won't take it to you, just means I won't be able to often. Hehehe.

Hope to catch some games w/ you guys today. :cheers:

Ninja Scroll
01-04-2004, 12:42 PM
Good to know your LIVE now Thrasher!
It gets pretty f'n addictive (when you aint gotta worry about lag,dirty disc errors, ect.) and intense!
Especially against da peeps you know here at XBA!

Did you add me yo?

I currently own:

Unreal Championship
ESPN NFL2K4
Capcom Vs. SNK2EO
Ghost Recon (dont play though)
NFL2K3
NBA2K3
Phantasy Star Online

And plan to get PGR2 & RainbowSix 3 this month!

:cool:

Lucifer_Hawk
01-04-2004, 02:00 PM
wanna play some crimson skies sometime? I play it basically everyday, I need some challenges, most people kinda suck on there.

BunnyRabbit
01-04-2004, 03:24 PM
ThrAsher you are teh r0x0r0us! You need to be adding me to your list immediately... My GT is BloodyKnucklez... Ill be playing with you first thing I get a new xbox

mitch2025
01-04-2004, 03:58 PM
hey ill play ya at some mechassalt. hurry and get R63 it is an AWSOME game on live.

LIVE games i got:
Mech Assalt
Rainbow 6 3

CMX Jedi
01-04-2004, 04:12 PM
now you can get harrased online!!! yey

SnoochyBoochy
01-04-2004, 04:37 PM
thanks for adding me to ur friends list!!! now i can monitor your online activity, but unfortunately we cant play any games together since i have none of the games you do.

get Counter Strike or PGR2!!!

BunnyRabbit
01-04-2004, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by dudeman48174
now you can get harrased online!!! yey

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! :p

So true.

thrAsher
01-04-2004, 09:22 PM
I played Lucifer Hawk for a bit in Crimson today. He slayed me for short time we played. :(

I got to say, Mechassault has the most annoying people playing....and I remember a thread talking about just that, as a matter of fact. Hahaha. MA pretty much stinks. So far, I've had the most fun w/ Crimson. Going up in rank ever so slowly. ;)

BunnyRabbit
01-04-2004, 10:37 PM
What XBL games do you have Thrash?

MerimacHamwich
01-04-2004, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by thrAsher
I played Lucifer Hawk for a bit in Crimson today. He slayed me for short time we played. :(

I got to say, Mechassault has the most annoying people playing....and I remember a thread talking about just that, as a matter of fact. Hahaha. MA pretty much stinks. So far, I've had the most fun w/ Crimson. Going up in rank ever so slowly. ;)
Oh god, I hated both those games on Live. Mech Assault was okay when it was one of the first 5 live games out, but now... yeesh.

Crimson Skies = mediocre at best to me. WAY overrated.

Prior
01-04-2004, 11:20 PM
Hey thraser now that you got live you are going to love it well we could play live 2gether some time my gamertag is Prior

I currently have for live:
Unreal Championship
Rs3
Ghost Recon
Ghost Recon Island Thunder

RudedogX
01-05-2004, 10:58 AM
Thrasher, feel free to add me man. I mostly play RS3, but I still have GR, and I need some target practice anyway!:cheers:

thrAsher
01-05-2004, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by MerimacHamwich

Oh god, I hated both those games on Live. Mech Assault was okay when it was one of the first 5 live games out, but now... yeesh.

Crimson Skies = mediocre at best to me. WAY overrated.
Meh, Crimson is a lot of fun for me. I've had a lot of fun w/ Flag Heist and Team Dogfight. It does have issues (my biggest gripe being the lag when you get a health/ammo pack). Playing on teams that communicate and balance their teams makes for a great experience, IMHO. The 16 player dogfights are plain mayhem, but I kinda like that. :p

And yeah, MA is junk. Mucho boring. Still good if you want some mindless action. Glad I didn't pay for my copy is all I can say.

Played a bit of Tetris w/ jelgiad last night. That guy is a machine. He kept lowering the difficulty/speed so I could at least try and maintain. Just watching him play, though, made my head spin. :)

And let it be known, R63 will be in my library no later than tomorrow (so you guys can get your "target practice" in :p ).

jelgiad
01-05-2004, 11:11 AM

Played a bit of Tetris w/ jelgiad last night. That guy is a machine. He kept lowering the difficulty/speed so I could at least try and maintain. Just watching him play, though, made my head spin. :)

:D :cheers:

I plan on getting crimson skies eventually, we can play once i do. Let me know when you get R6, It will be nice to play someone that sucks as much as i do

Duke
01-05-2004, 12:16 PM

Meh, Crimson is a lot of fun for me. I've had a lot of fun w/ Flag Heist and Team Dogfight. It does have issues (my biggest gripe being the lag when you get a health/ammo pack). Playing on teams that communicate and balance their teams makes for a great experience, IMHO. The 16 player dogfights are plain mayhem, but I kinda like that. :p

Crimson is a pretty fun game. Really did enjoy the single player.

Lag killed it for me though. I understand why they did what they did, but I think it was a bad choice. Probably would have still played it, but it was abandoned the day Rainbow came out by everyone on my FL.

Anyway, see ya on Rainbow Thrasher.

jimmer71
01-05-2004, 03:37 PM
I have Rhost Recon, Ghost Recon IT, R63, Tetris, Clone Wars, MA(thank god it was free), PGR2, SofF2 and adding more weekly. I am always on Live on weekends and after 6pm on weekdays. I welcome all invites and will take them. I am up for some target pratice, I will try to keep my head down and my scope on target.

SiN
01-05-2004, 03:44 PM
I got tetris Mechassult rs3 and unreal championship. And please.. Add me we can play Mechassult... Hey mitch.. Add me t.. i wanna play some rs3.

SiN
01-05-2004, 03:48 PM
Add me too....******

Chaotic
01-05-2004, 03:50 PM
glad to see you online :cheers:

thrAsher
01-05-2004, 04:14 PM
Yeah, it's much cooler than I originally anticipated. Part of the reason why I've slacked on really trying to get hooked up.

nG-Punisher
01-05-2004, 05:17 PM
Go ahead and add me I play Crimson Skies frequently when I'm not playing ESPN NFL 2K4

Ninja Scroll
01-05-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by nG-Punisher
Go ahead and add me I play Crimson Skies frequently when I'm not playing ESPN NFL 2K4

Yo Punisher, you be ballin in ESPN2K4? Send me a friends invite kid. Im more than willin to punish you (no pun intended!:D ).

Hey Thrasher, just excepted your XBL friends invite.
Did'nt surprise me you were gettin your flying on in Crimson Skies!;)
Im startin to get a good feel foe RainbowSix3, but aint no one on ?:watchout:

Where my dawgs at?

No Fear 23
01-05-2004, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

Yo Punisher, you be ballin in ESPN2K4? Send me a friends invite kid. Im more than willin to punish you (no pun intended!:D ).

Where my dawgs at?

depends on who u have on ur friends list. u should add ppl from the ddc or g-unitx clan.

MikeMan91389
01-06-2004, 10:36 PM
Finally, after owning my Xbox for just over a year, I'm on Live. I played a lot of Crimson Skies yesterday, and a bit of Tetris, and am neither awesome or terrible at either (my ranking in CS did go up yesterday, though).

I added a bunch of people from XBA last night, and if I declined any invites, it's because you guys are all playing R63 and I still need to pick that one up. Plus I had just gotten done w/ my first crack-out session on Live and was a little bit groggy. :cry:

Anyhow, feel free to add me if your're down for some Crimson Skies, Tetris, Mechassault, or Ghost Recon (no IT). Let me just tell you guys now, I've never played more than 2 hours of Mechassault and barely got halfway through GR before I moved on to another game. Doesn't mean I won't take it to you, just means I won't be able to often. Hehehe.

Hope to catch some games w/ you guys today. :cheers:

ill play sum gr and crimson with yah.... maybe ill send u a friend req. cya- good 2 here ur on live

thrAsher
01-07-2004, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

Where my dawgs at?
I'm loving Crimson. Not enough team games, though. I really dig the 8 on 8 Flag Heists and Team Dogfights. Wild Chicken is a nice diversion, too.

As far as r63, I was gonna pick it up the other day, but my brother works at a local media center and said he can get me a good deal on Rainbow. Thing is, he's slacking big time. It really is a good deal, though, so I'm waiting on his ass. Should be any day now. I threw the guilt trip action on him last night. :p