PDA

View Full Version : Legacy of Kain: Defiance.. (Chapter 8, Mansion)

BEATNGU
01-04-2004, 01:18 PM
Anyone find the second piece of the key in the Mansion in Chapter 8 as Raziel? The one that seems to be triangular shapped. I found the first one, knocked out all the walls that cracked once I placed the first weapon I unlocked in it's loccation, and went back through the other door down the hallway with the Fire Reaver imblum on it. Through the door at the end of the path there's a door with symbols around the ground and a picture of fire in the the middle (which I lit with my fire secondary power.. that turned all torches on). I've lit all the torches, was told some might have to be put out and other's left on, but I don't know how to turn off the torches or even get through the door.

Besides that, I can't find any other weapons in the mansion to unlock other pathways, and I've gone all over the mansion. Am I missing something or will I have to start the game over for messing up on the torches?

-Matt

BEATNGU
01-04-2004, 01:58 PM
Geeze.. this always happens. As soon as I write a tread I wish I wouldn't have.. I just found where I needed to go.. thanks anywayz..

-Matt