PDA

View Full Version : Final 2 Vice City Missions

Treve
01-04-2004, 02:15 PM
i own everything, have over 1.2 million dollars, and have done every single asset (except for the pole possition, b/c i don't kno how to open up that mission), and have 55% completion, w/ misc. missions and other special missions. well, i need to kno what the hell i need to do now. 128 days have passes, etc. etc. so i have no idea how to trigger the last missions. maybe they called the cell phone, and i was away, and the marker is somewhere in my estate, i simply don't kno what to do next. please help me beat this!:cuss:

ScorpionX
01-04-2004, 03:43 PM
There is no mission for the Pole Position Club. To start generating cash, head to the back of the joint, there will be a small hallway. Go into the first room to the left, and you will get a dancing stripper. Spend at least $600 dollars on her and you completed the asset. It takes a long time and is really boring.

And what was the last main mission you completed? Can't really help you without that information.

TuffEagle88
01-06-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Treve
i own everything, have over 1.2 million dollars, and have done every single asset (except for the pole possition, b/c i don't kno how to open up that mission), and have 55% completion, w/ misc. missions and other special missions. well, i need to kno what the hell i need to do now. 128 days have passes, etc. etc. so i have no idea how to trigger the last missions. maybe they called the cell phone, and i was away, and the marker is somewhere in my estate, i simply don't kno what to do next. please help me beat this!:cuss:

so have you gotten the Vercetti missions completed? All of them?? I don't think that you not being around when your phone rang would have anything to do with it, because I swear that sometimes the thing has picked itself up. If you have an icon on your map for any missions then i suggest you just do those, because if you didn't pick up maybe that will trigger the call. Make sure to check every square inch of your mansion and go to some cheat pages and read a strategy to find out exactly what happened. cheatcodecentral (www.cheatcodecentral.com) cheat planet (www.cheatplanet.com) www.gamefaqs.com

check out these sites in order because I know that cheatplanet and ccc have strategy for GTA:VC, but I'm not sure about gamefaqs. One of them will tellyou exactly what you need to do, where to go and what should happen.

Prior
01-10-2004, 12:56 PM
well i beat all the missons and now i dont know what to do my friend told me that i was to go to all the places i bought and that sonny''s guys are destroying my stuff and then the new missons start is that true???

ScorpionX
01-10-2004, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Prior
well i beat all the missons and now i dont know what to do my friend told me that i was to go to all the places i bought and that sonny''s guys are destroying my stuff and then the new missons start is that true???

To continue the story, you have to buy all the property and do all their sub-missions. After that, you can continue the main story.

Lord Vivic
01-15-2004, 04:30 PM
I dont usually get very far until i get bored and start blowing things up.