PDA

View Full Version : Those things really are usefull

Chr0nik
01-04-2002, 10:40 AM
My clumbsy ass wife was passing the vacuum when she tripped over my XBOX controller causing unneeded tension on the wire.

But thankfully that little release mecanism worked and the controller was detached before my XBOX came hurling down off my wallunit.

It would have fallen 4 feet before hitting the ground.

Dumbass wife

l Maximus l
01-04-2002, 10:44 AM
Dude...ever hear of the term "accident"? But, then again...it is the XBox :D

Chr0nik
01-04-2002, 10:49 AM
Geeting married was an accident...actually a very bad mistake

Sometimes I wonder who is worth more, the wife or the Box.

JJaX
01-04-2002, 11:00 AM
**** man, You sound unhappy. Maybe you should sit and think what your saying. To value your game machine more then the woman you should be devoting life to is kinda fuked up. But if shes a fat man eating whore divorce her. But if shes hot put up with her s4it because........she hot and stuff. Ack im only 21 forget about it........................

Chr0nik
01-04-2002, 11:18 AM
But not always to bright.

Chr0nik
01-04-2002, 11:22 AM
Threatening my XBOX`s health makes me spew out crazy jibberish.

JJaX
01-04-2002, 11:34 AM
Alright then.

I just fell out of a 4 year relationship with someone i really was in love with. It sucks to realize what you had. Especially when there hot as hell. Life starts to suck a lot.

GokuX
01-04-2002, 11:46 AM
Yes, the person who decided that feature should be implemented on the controller was a genius. A relative had his XBox over at my house and his kid tripped the cord like 4 times. Without that quick release the system woulda been ruined. They say the GC stands up fine against a fall, but 4 falls, I dunno if it was built to handle that. Another little detail that shows the thought they put into the X.

Hugh_Jass
01-04-2002, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Chronik
But not always to bright.

I broke up with a girl after college who burned up the sheets but wasn't too bright. I found out she's bi now. Doh! That could've been a sweet deal. :D