PDA

View Full Version : is it possible to hold 3 weapons at one time in halo

nhslax212
01-04-2004, 05:12 PM
Is it possible to hold 3 weapons at one time in halo.... if so can u please explain how.

ScorpionX
01-04-2004, 05:42 PM
There is a glitch in PoA that allows you to hold 3 weapons at the same time. There is a video of it, you can probably find it on Bungie.org :)

nhslax212
01-04-2004, 05:54 PM
Thanks for the info

J4320
01-05-2004, 09:06 PM
I'm pretty sure you have to beat it on legendary first... Then when Keyes gives you the pistol you run really fast to get the assault rifle before the checkpoint. After you pick up the assault rifle you will get a checkpoint right around then. You will have your pistol but don't switch to it. Go and pick up a plasma rifle or something. Then you have all three!! It really works, I've done it.

TuffEagle88
01-06-2004, 07:15 PM
but it only works for a that mission right? thats cool, I'll have to try it

E Nomini Patri
01-06-2004, 08:32 PM
Even though it was found in April '02, it is still a great trick!

http://halot.bungie.org/tipsntricks/display.html?collection=recklessangel.threeweaps

J4320
01-06-2004, 09:12 PM
You have to beat it on legendary, and it only works on POA.

E Nomini Patri
01-07-2004, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by j4320
You have to beat it on legendary, and it only works on POA.

Dude no you don't have to beat it on Legendary. It works on all difficulties. It's a glitch that Bungie didn't plan for, so they wouldn't make you beat it on Legendary when they didn't even know it was there in the first place.

J4320
01-07-2004, 07:51 PM
Hmmm... Weird.... 'Cause I heard you have to beat it on Legendary then it will work. I tried it when I didn't beat it on Legendary and it didn't work for some odd reason. Then I beat it on Legendary and it worked. So I always thought you had to beat it on legendary. Thanks for pointing that out to me StarWarsFanMan.:D

RagunCajun
01-08-2004, 06:30 AM
that POA is the only way to carry 3 weapons at once. There is no way to do it other wise without glitches. theres no beat it in under 3 and get 3 weapons trick.

Ethereal S. D.
01-13-2004, 12:48 PM
Yeah, I've done it many times, although I doubt the part about having to beat it in Legendary in order to do it though....
But Somehow I've managed to make my sniper shoot like the assault rifle and my assault rifle to shoot like the rocket launcher. Some odities like that occasionally pop up. You just got to look for them carefully :watchout:

Slacker
01-24-2004, 12:33 PM
I heard that if you beat the game on legendary , you would be able to use three weapons ALL the time, so I beat it on legendary through Co-op, and nothin happened , so I decided to beat it by myslef no co-op , although it was really fun and challegning sometimes (library) nothing happened , except of course the cool alternative ending , ..later found out it was a rumor ,,,, ,,,,,,,upside I can kick some butt on Halo

BunnyRabbit
01-24-2004, 02:33 PM
Well... I would count grenades as weapons.. So basically of course you can. And the POA trick allows you to hold 4 weapons! LOL!.... Well, yeah I think 2 guns at once will be cool at Halo2 but you cant throw grenades..

SWFM do you know if you can like hold duelies.. Switch to like a nigle battle rifle or something then throw a grenade.. Or does duelies count as your 2 gun limit and you have to switch to a single to throw one?

EvilPepper
01-29-2004, 04:32 PM
only for the SMGs there small one handed wepons other than that no dual wepons (unless theres a covenet equiv)

SoccerCJM77
01-29-2004, 05:01 PM
that is very weird.......hmmmm..............I has never happened to me:huh:

Doom3_
01-29-2004, 05:20 PM
What are you thinking?

Eat_Nuke
02-01-2004, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by BunnyRabbit
SWFM do you know if you can like hold duelies.. Switch to like a nigle battle rifle or something then throw a grenade.. Or does duelies count as your 2 gun limit and you have to switch to a single to throw one?

Halo.bungie.net had an interview in which someone asked that question. They said that the L trigger fired the left gun and the R trigger fired the right gun. So no grenades can be thrown when you have 2 SMGs. Hope that helps.