need help with bruteforce

Yankeez
01-04-2004, 07:15 PM
how bout explaining what you need help with u noob :mad:

BunnyRabbit
01-04-2004, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Yankeez

He did... He needs help with Brute Force~! It says it right there!

LoL.. Yeah im just kidding you ned to specify n00b5t3r...

Here let me guess what you need help with and give you what id do..
You can get rid of it by:
-Throwing it away
- Trading it through XBA
-Selling it
- Taking it back to the store

If none of those work. I dont know how else to help you.:p

Ito
01-04-2004, 09:29 PM
Ok, You need help... with what exactly?

I just started playing the game yesterday (YUP! THANKS XBOX ADDICT!;)) .. but maybe I could help you ..

and Bunny, the game aint bad, at all.

BunnyRabbit
01-04-2004, 10:36 PM
LoL.. Yeah its only a joke. I liked the game. It was overly hyped yes. But truly it was a fun game and a good experience to play.

Hard Boiled Cop
01-05-2004, 05:23 AM
Its trying to be Halo but it came out too late. It wasn't the most anticipated game ever. The environments were quite dull.

l Maximus l
01-05-2004, 06:10 PM
I beat the game a long time ago...I had fun. Though, I must admit, I haven't downloaded any of the new content yet...hmm...maybe I should jump on that :watchout:

BigJosh359
01-05-2004, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Yankeez

Yes, explain what you need help with

/me smacks Yankeez

What did i tell you about that noob crap?

/me smacks Yankeez again

George89
01-05-2004, 06:31 PM
Brute Force seemed to remain fun for me because it was so hyped up I just kept saying, the good part should be coming up soon, untill the game ended and there became no strategy or special moments where one team member is needed (most levels I just ran through with Brutus)

LTM360
01-05-2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Josh-XBA

Yes, explain what you need help with

/me smacks Yankeez

What did i tell you about that noob crap?

/me smacks Yankeez again

Well, It does say XBA nOOB and a picture of the word Noob in his avatar, and that is default from XBA I might add. :D

BunnyRabbit
01-05-2004, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by LTM360

Well, It does say XBA nOOB and a picture of the word Noob in his avatar, and that is default from XBA I might add. :D

LMAO!... =P You are on a role tehday mang. You just layin it down on everyone aitcha? :D

qbakies
01-06-2004, 08:37 AM
Brute Force was fun but not at all what I expected. I was looking for a squad-based tactical shooter (because that is what it was advertised as) but instead it is an action/shooter with a small squad. More fun in MP coop but it still couldn't hold my interest after I beat it a couple of times. I traded it in while the value was still good. I think if I had known what to expect from the game I would have liked it more.

jimmer71
01-06-2004, 12:06 PM
I have yet to play Bruteforce is it worth buying? If you like a super fast paced bloody shooter...than a must have is Serious Sam doesn't get faster.

qbakies
01-06-2004, 12:39 PM
Worth buying used. I have a feeling it will be a Platinum hit on the next list.