PDA

View Full Version : Listen to this story...

ScottTheKilla
01-05-2004, 07:49 AM
Ok I helped my sister get my niece a xbox for christmas. We ordered it through gamestop online. Well for some reason the xbox isnt working so she called Microsoft to figure out the problem and get it fixed if needed. This guy asks her where she got it from and she says it was ordered online through gamestop. The guy says "So it has a modchip then..we cant help you" She says no she just ordered it online instead of going to the store. The guy says you cant order a xbox online unless it has a modchip in it. He then asks his supervisor if you can order a xbox online and she says no also. Well after some convincing he finally believed her but he says they cant help her. He tells her to just bring into gamestop and they will repair it in the store lol. Can you believe this moron?

Im pretty sure the on duty janitor asnwered the phone this time lol

Hard Boiled Cop
01-05-2004, 08:35 AM
Wait a minute, you ordered online and they said it was a Mod xbox? They said that ordering from an internet are modchip xbox? Thats ridiculous! My mate ordered it online and nothing happened. Oh well, moronic and idiotic people these days, eh?

Seawolf X
01-05-2004, 08:49 AM
man that is a crock of ****...what an idiot that guy is

dances with broom sticks
01-05-2004, 10:50 AM
You should have got the guys name, and his supervisors name. Or at least asked to speak to the supervisor.

I hate when people talk out of their ass's and just make stuff up.

ScottTheKilla
01-05-2004, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by dances with broom sticks
You should have got the guys name, and his supervisors name. Or at least asked to speak to the supervisor.

I hate when people talk out of their ass's and just make stuff up.

I would have if I made the call but it wasnt me..it was my sister. Obviously this guy had no right manning customer service with bogus info like that but gamestop is replacing it anyway now so its all good. I just couldnt believe he said that.