PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Six 3 Gameplay

Salmonaitor
01-05-2004, 09:54 AM
I'm having a little trouble getting the hang of R63 with respect to close combat and targeting strategy and was wondering if I could get some help from you guys. Do head shots count for more in R63, cause I think I'm getting headshots off, but it seems when in close combat I always lose. I also was wondering what you feel are the best strategies when playing multiplayer. It seems I always end up either going headstrong into battle and getting wasted early, or end up camping till the end and barely getting to see any action. I have to admit, I'm not a very good war strategist.

Thanks in advance.

Marc_01
01-05-2004, 10:19 AM
Just keeping moving no matter what. Its simply harder to hit a moving target. Once you get use to shooting on the move, you will understand what works and doesn't. If you are shooting out a window for example, don't sit there to long. Look for about 4-5 seconds and move on, or someone will figure you out quick and pop you.

The above is regarding sharpshooter. If you are playing survival, simply play as if you were on the battle field for real. Protect yourself and be patient.

Salmonaitor
01-05-2004, 11:37 AM
I know the Bungie site had a multiplayer strategy guide for Halo, which outlined the guns, the maps and the vehicles. Is there such a thing for R63? After I read that guide for Halo, my game improved so much.

jimmer71
01-05-2004, 03:06 PM
If you are talking offline, then use your men when it is at a avantage to you. When they go in a room they are 3 and they see alot better tahn one of you. I always suggest zooming in when in open areas and zooming out in close quarters(this gives you a higher abilty to take heads off. This will come in handy when you get to the level with only a hand gun where you need one shot kills or you will die quickly. I hope this helps. If it is about LIVE play than state that I will try to help.