PDA

View Full Version : Lookin' for a great game?

J4320
01-05-2004, 08:32 PM
I've noticed a lot of people looking for a good game. Get Metal Arms. It has the action of halo, the good replay value (levels are always fun and you can unlock multiplayer levels), and a bunch more. Multiplayer is SO FUN!! You can have bots fight you and stuff! I just wish it had system link or Xbox Live or something. Lots of vehicles, lots of guns (upgradable too!), lots of action and more. It's worth at least renting if not buying. So all of you who want a great solid fun game to play get Metal Arms. It's definately a sleeper hit.... If you have any questions on the game I'd be happy to answer!:D

nG-Punisher
01-05-2004, 08:34 PM
Yea I played a demo of this and it was awesome...I'd buy it but I'm more of a sports/live fan...I also recommend this game if your looking for singleplayer action..

J4320
01-06-2004, 11:45 AM
Yeah, It would get a lot more attention if it had live.

jimmer71
01-06-2004, 12:11 PM
Yeah it is a good game. I like when you turn the world upside down.

J4320
01-06-2004, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by jimmer71
Yeah it is a good game. I like when you turn the world upside down.
What are you talking about?:huh:

MikeMan91389
01-06-2004, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by nG-Punisher
Yea I played a demo of this and it was awesome...I'd buy it but I'm more of a sports/live fan...I also recommend this game if your looking for singleplayer action..
cha ching... i like those too punisher! i dont play many 1p games

nG-Punisher
01-06-2004, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by MikeMan91389

cha ching... i like those too punisher! i dont play many 1p games

Yea Single player only gives you an option of doing the same thing over and over...while with live you do new things every day while meeting new people...downloadable content is even cooler

MikeMan91389
01-06-2004, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by nG-Punisher

Yea Single player only gives you an option of doing the same thing over and over...while with live you do new things every day while meeting new people...downloadable content is even cooler

forshizzle bizzle...

what sport/action/war/whatever u got for live??? maybe we can play sum... im gettin like 5 new games in the next couple days

i ardy got
CS
Crimson SKies
Amped 2
Top Spin
ummm
who no's what else like 10 more

getting:
rs3
ESPN college hoops..
espn nba 2k4 or whatever the name is now :)
pgr2
and who no's what else