PDA

View Full Version : ANYONE KNOW???*ninja*/*max*

Markus_Kalarkus
01-04-2002, 03:42 PM
i was wundering if u've heard of a new halo coming out? ive heard of rumors of 1.5? is this tru? btw cant wait till GTA3 comes out!!! as well as unreal championship and last but not least mortal kombat 5!!! o ya (i support maximus on this, dont trash mk!!! it rox):)

Ninja Scroll
01-04-2002, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Markus_Kalarkus
i was wundering if u've heard of a new halo coming out? ive heard of rumors of 1.5? is this tru? btw cant wait till GTA3 comes out!!! as well as unreal championship and last but not least mortal kombat 5!!! o ya (i support maximus on this, dont trash mk!!! it rox):)

Okay Markus, Halo 1.5 is rumored to come out this summer and have online multi-player action (drooooooooling).
GTA3 is said to come out around March, give or take a month or two!:D
Unreal Championship is due this summer as well to support the Xbox online play.
MK5, well max can get this one cause I dont keep up with MK.

Markus_Kalarkus
01-04-2002, 03:53 PM
thnx alot ninja u rule. i cant wait for all those games!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

l Maximus l
01-04-2002, 03:57 PM
Yo Markus...It appears that Ninja Turtle beat me to it....by the way, when I come to this forum, I'm primarily at work...and, believe it or not, I actually do get a lot of work done :D In fact, this site motivates me to come to work :D hehe

1. Halo 1.5 is not rumor anymore...it's a reality. Expect some more exciting news about this...Any fan of Halo (if there isn't one, then they are a candyass :D )
2. GTA3 is due in March...I'm not positive to the exact date...but, it has already moved back from February. I doubt that it will move back further from March because on March 14th, the XBox launches in the UK...So, March is going to be HUGE for GTA3 :)
3. Unreal Championship is most-likely going to be the biggest thing right before Microsoft establishes its on-line multi-play forum! Oh man, it's going to be like the feelings of November 15th all over again! It already is!!!
4. Ah, yes...and last but certainly not least...the great Mortal Kombat :D :D :D This game is still in development, of course...and is due this coming summer as well :D 2002 is the year for the XBox!!!!!

~~XboX pRyDE!!!!!~~

Markus_Kalarkus
01-04-2002, 04:01 PM
yeah im very happy now cuz those 4 games are all coming out soon!!! they look all very cool. thnx ninja and max ( ur my fav's ):D

Ninja Scroll
01-04-2002, 04:13 PM
YO Max, my little waximus jr. side kick!:p
I see that I have "upgraded" from Linda Troll (I thought that one sucked) to Ninja Turtle w/ da peebled dodoo diapers, lolololol!!!:D

I cant tell you what an honor that is!:rolleyes: lol

l Maximus l
01-04-2002, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
YO Max, my little waximus jr. side kick!:p
I see that I have "upgraded" from Linda Troll (I thought that one sucked) to Ninja Turtle w/ da peebled dodoo diapers, lolololol!!!:D

I cant tell you what an honor that is!:rolleyes: lol

Oh Linda Turtle...calm your diaper pebbles down :D hehe

Ninja Scroll
01-04-2002, 04:32 PM
okay, whatever you say maxi-pad-imus, aka waximus junior aka Ms. Maxy, aka Miss maxina! :D

l Maximus l
01-04-2002, 04:39 PM
okay, whatever you say maxi-pad-imus, aka waximus junior aka Ms. Maxy, aka Miss maxina! :D

Dude, like "yo" and stuff! That picture in your siggy looks as if the dude just got done pooping pebbles in his diaper :D

Ninja Scroll
01-04-2002, 04:52 PM
ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, ..... im gonna beat yo ass waximus!;)
Good comeback doe kid!
I guess this is our new thread of 2002 to bash each other with jokes!:D

l Maximus l
01-04-2002, 05:28 PM
ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, ..... im gonna beat yo ass waximus!;)
Good comeback doe kid!
I guess this is our new thread of 2002 to bash each other with jokes!:D

lol, dude...you know it's all good :D I was going to say that it looks like the dude just got done spanking his Super Monkey Ball...but, that would be going a little too far :D hehe...did I just say that?! :D

StUmPy01
01-04-2002, 06:23 PM
what in the hell is unreal championchip?
:confused:

Supperdog
01-04-2002, 07:02 PM
oMfG yOu HaVe To Be KiDdInG!!!

Its the ultra cool pseudo-sequel to UT!!! Check it out on this site, you wont be dissapointed :eek:

Markus_Kalarkus
01-04-2002, 07:09 PM
u guys are all very funny! loololololololol max n' ninja brawling, the f'n show better tag ninja cuz hes getting burnt lolololoololol:D

Ninja Scroll
01-04-2002, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

lol, dude...you know it's all good :D I was going to say that it looks like the dude just got done spanking his Super Monkey Ball...but, that would be going a little too far :D hehe...did I just say that?! :D

Yo, yo, yo Waximus, it's more like yo chick knew how to spank a playa pimp like da famous Ninja!
OOOOOoohhhhhhh Miss. Max, take it eeeeeeaaaaaazzzy on a Ninja baby! :D

P.S. Hey, maxi-pad, tell yo shorty she was da bomb kid! :D

Ninja Scroll
01-04-2002, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by The F'n Show
Let's just say he looks satisfied
:D

of course I am F'N Show, she apparently knows her way around a playa. Yo F'N Show, ask max a question foe me! Ask him if his shorty got home yet? After I was finished I put her on 14th street here in DC to make me a couple beans so I can get a new Xbox game! I just want to know if she got back to his crib yet! :D lol

Ninja Scroll
01-04-2002, 08:02 PM
u guys are all very funny! loololololololol max n' ninja brawling, the f'n show better tag ninja cuz hes getting burnt lolololoololol:D

Yo Markus, how is that for a couple comebacks on my faithful side kick maxy boy?
I would had tagged in my tag team prtner F'N Show aka Mr. Monday Night aka Mr. PPV, but only if I was getting double teamed or something.
I can hold my own kid!

Your right, me & Max ar killing it up in dis thread yo! Nothing but all out f'n laughs! max, my dog foe life :)

Markus_Kalarkus
01-04-2002, 08:04 PM
very nice ninja:cool:

XBOX MSSC
01-04-2002, 08:12 PM
if only DoA3 could go online and other people could watch. Then i could charge $ 4.99 for people to see Ninja and Max fight...:D :D

Ninja Scroll
01-04-2002, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by XBOX MSSC
if only DoA3 could go online and other people could watch. Then i could charge $ 4.99 for people to see Ninja and Max fight...:D :D

lol, the only thing I want to know is how much of a cut do Max & I get for our PPV $4.99 XBA Special? :D

Markus_Kalarkus
01-04-2002, 09:02 PM
drunken homer vs. the ninja:D

Markus_Kalarkus
01-04-2002, 09:08 PM
we shud start a new thread called ninja scroll vs. maximus. it wud be so cool!@ we cud see eachother burn eachother!!!:D :p

Ninja Scroll
01-04-2002, 09:10 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Markus_Kalarkus
drunken homer vs. the ninja:D [/QUOTE}

Nice thinking Markus, how about you make cheap Fruit Of The Loom T-Shirts with that headline and sell them for $20.00 beans at the show! :D

XBOX MSSC
01-05-2002, 09:30 AM
You want money? I'll increase the cost to $ 400.99, and you can Max can split $15.50 and the left over beer. :D

XBOX MSSC
01-05-2002, 09:32 AM
we shud start a new thread called ninja scroll vs. maximus. it wud be so cool!@ we cud see eachother burn eachother!!!:D :p but not with out a price... ;) :D ;)

Ninja Scroll
01-05-2002, 10:50 AM
You want money? I'll increase the cost to $ 400.99, and you can Max can split $15.50 and the left over beer. :D

lol, this is da funniest thread yet! Where da hell is maximus with his corny comebacks? Oh, and as far as da beers go, I prefer to use da left over loot to drop in chicks thongs at da after party victory and use for Xbox accessories! :p

Markus_Kalarkus
01-05-2002, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by ninja lol, this is da funniest thread yet! Where da hell is maximus with his corny comebacks? i think u scared him off ninja!!!:D

Ninja Scroll
01-05-2002, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by ninja lol, this is da funniest thread yet! Where da hell is maximus with his corny comebacks? i think u scared him off ninja!!!:D

Obviously I have. D@mn Max never stood a chance against one half of "Da F'N Ninjas Show"!!:cool:

XBOX MSSC
01-05-2002, 12:25 PM
[puts a trail of beer for max to follow] he'll be here in about 7 hours counting all the bathroom breaks he'll need to take. :D :D :D

Markus_Kalarkus
01-05-2002, 01:00 PM
thnx alot ninja i got my sig:D

Ninja Scroll
01-05-2002, 05:09 PM
thnx alot ninja i got my sig:D

No problem Markus, always here to help when I can.
BTW, your siggy reeks of awesomeness! :D
Your representing the best D@mn system today, tomarrow, and the future to da fulliest! XBOX4EVER!

Markus_Kalarkus
01-05-2002, 05:10 PM
thnx

l Maximus l
01-07-2002, 02:40 PM
I just figured out you guys were goin' to town in this here thread. I wasn't here because I went home for the weekend to get some XBox gamin' going...

Now, that I am back, may I warn the Linda Turtle pebbled diaper invested homey sidekick for a big kick assimus :D

D a m n, I need another brew! :p

Ninja Scroll
01-07-2002, 03:03 PM
little maxi-pad, DONT SING IT, BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!:p

l Maximus l
01-07-2002, 03:12 PM
little maxi-pad, DONT SING IT, BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!:p

Well, my pesky little poop pebbled infested diaper Linda Turtle...lol...go grab me my brew...I'm thirsty :D

Supperdog
01-07-2002, 05:17 PM
I think he's drunk ;) :D :p

Markus_Kalarkus
01-07-2002, 05:20 PM
yup u 2 r funny

Supperdog
01-07-2002, 05:24 PM
:)

Ninja Scroll
01-07-2002, 07:40 PM
if he is indeed drunk then it will be like taking candy from a baby when I mop da floor with his Homer Simple-ton looking ass! I will just act as if maxi-pad is a PS2 dummy bag and just destroy him for all the years Sony screwed Sega over! :D

Markus_Kalarkus
01-08-2002, 12:29 PM
tag out tag out!!!:D

l Maximus l
01-08-2002, 12:33 PM
You see, all....Ninja Scroll is my little beeeeyatch :D He's the one that grabs me my beer when I am thirsty. All I do is snap my finger and he does a horizontal to the ice box, grabs me a beer, puts it on a platter, pops off the cap, hands it to my wife who feeds me...and then my wife gives him a swift kick on the ass for being too slow :D

hehehe...Hey Ninja...now go grab me some chicken wings :D

Ninja Scroll
01-08-2002, 02:58 PM
You see, all....Ninja Scroll is my little beeeeyatch :D He's the one that grabs me my beer when I am thirsty. All I do is snap my finger and he does a horizontal to the ice box, grabs me a beer, puts it on a platter, pops off the cap, hands it to my wife who feeds me...and then my wife gives him a swift kick on the ass for being too slow :D

hehehe...Hey Ninja...now go grab me some chicken wings :D

You want those chicken wings huh? Well wait until I finish with your girl! Im telling you, all her legs need is some mumbo sauce on them skinny ass chicken legs!:D But hey, it's eazy to get around on dat chicken head broad!:D :D :D

Dude,..waximus!.......... let me know if thing feel a little loose if you know what I mean!:p :p :p

l Maximus l
01-08-2002, 03:45 PM

You want those chicken wings huh? Well wait until I finish with your girl! Im telling you, all her legs need is some mumbo sauce on them skinny ass chicken legs!:D But hey, it's eazy to get around on dat chicken head broad!:D :D :D

Dude,..waximus!.......... let me know if thing feel a little loose if you know what I mean!:p :p :p

There's nothing worse that listening to a dream by my little beeeeyatch poop pebble diaper infested sidekick :D I think you have been drinking too much "mumbo sauce"... Now hurry up with those chicken wings...and my beer is d a m n near empty, too. So, get to that kitchen door and don't let it hit you too hard on the ass when you get there... :D Until then, my wife will be feeding me the gourmet nachos that you made...not to worry, you kept off the mumbo sauce :D

Supperdog
01-08-2002, 04:29 PM
Lay down the LAW Max! :) ;)

Ninja Scroll
01-08-2002, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Supperdog
Lay down the LAW Max! :) ;)

What you mean supperdog? Lay down the law max???

why would he do that since I just laid out his broad!lol!
He should atleast wait until she takes a shower, ya know!
Unless he's one of dem dirty dudes that wants to have my hand me downs right after im finished!:D
Just dont make a mess with the mumbo sauce on your Xbox controllers maxi-pad-imus!
hey, speaking of maxi-pads, I think she's due max!
D@mn that dirty chicken head!!!!!! heheheehehhe! classic!
She almost burnt me,... and im not talkin about da chicken either1 LMAO!! :D

l Maximus l
01-09-2002, 11:07 AM

What you mean supperdog? Lay down the law max???

why would he do that since I just laid out his broad!lol!
He should atleast wait until she takes a shower, ya know!
Unless he's one of dem dirty dudes that wants to have my hand me downs right after im finished!:D
Just dont make a mess with the mumbo sauce on your Xbox controllers maxi-pad-imus!
hey, speaking of maxi-pads, I think she's due max!
D@mn that dirty chicken head!!!!!! heheheehehhe! classic!
She almost burnt me,... and im not talkin about da chicken either1 LMAO!! :D

Linda Turtle...my wife wanted me to go and wake you up. You're dreaming again....and, you must be having one of the mumbo sauce dreams....You're face really looks like this: :eek: while you are sleeping...not a good thing :D

So, get off yo beeeyatch ass and get me another brew. I'm thirsty. You don't want your master to be thirsty now, do you?! :p

Supperdog
01-09-2002, 05:14 PM
Sorry about any...uh...confusion scroll :confused:

Ninja Scroll
01-09-2002, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Supperdog
Sorry about any...uh...confusion scroll :confused:

It's all good supperdog :) You just left me da opening your role model needed to bash max's brains in! :D
supper, say something else so I can feed off of it for a maxi-pad-imus attack! hehehe!

Oh yeah, thanks 4 da props in da "favorite part II thread"

l Maximus l
01-09-2002, 05:58 PM

It's all good supperdog :) You just left me da opening your role model needed to bash max's brains in! :D
supper, say something else so I can feed off of it for a maxi-pad-imus attack! hehehe!

Oh yeah, thanks 4 da props in da "favorite part II thread"

Dude, Linda Turtle...did I give you permission to speak? And, why are you out of the kitchen? And, who gave you the shoes?

Q: What do you do when your washing machine breaks down?

A: You give a swift kick to Ninja Scroll's ass and say "Get back to work, beeeyaaaaatch!!!" :D

Where's my beer? Hop to it, little sidekick :D hehehe

Ninja Scroll
01-09-2002, 06:18 PM

Dude, Linda Turtle...did I give you permission to speak? And, why are you out of the kitchen? And, who gave you the shoes?

Q: What do you do when your washing machine breaks down?

A: You give a swift kick to Ninja Scroll's ass and say "Get back to work, beeeyaaaaatch!!!" :D

Where's my beer? Hop to it, little sidekick :D hehehe

LOL, your a trip little waximus jr.!:D Why dont you stop crying for me to do all these favors for you? If I didnt knock yo ass out with my offical 50 pound Xbox controller your sorry Homer simple-ton ass could get out of your wheel chair I put you in kid!
You got Q&A's huh? Okay, I got some foe dat ass son!

Q. When you go over maxi-pads house to play Xbox and the controller feels sticky, you wonder why?

A. It's probably the mumbo sauce he was useing in the bathroom! hehehehe!

Q. waximus comes to work happy because he has new Xbox games, you wonder how he got them since it aint pay week!?

A. his hero & role model Ninja Jubei pimped max over da weekend! :D

l Maximus l
01-09-2002, 06:29 PM

LOL, your a trip little waximus jr.!:D Why dont you stop crying for me to do all these favors for you? If I didnt knock yo ass out with my offical 50 pound Xbox controller your sorry Homer simple-ton ass could get out of your wheel chair I put you in kid!
You got Q&A's huh? Okay, I got some foe dat ass son!

Q. When you go over maxi-pads house to play Xbox and the controller feels sticky, you wonder why?

A. It's probably the mumbo sauce he was useing in the bathroom! hehehehe!

Q. waximus comes to work happy because he has new Xbox games, you wonder how he got them since it aint pay week!?

A. his hero & role model Ninja Jubei pimped max over da weekend! :D

Dude! Was that a comeback? The only kind of come back you can make is to come back with a beer...so, hop to it my little beeeeyaaatch! :D

And, yes, I thought by incorporating Q&As was a nice touch :D hehe

Ninja Scroll
01-09-2002, 07:33 PM
[i]Originally posted by Maximus
And, yes, I thought by incorporating Q&As was a nice touch :D hehe [/B]

Dido!..very creative on da Q&A!
Nice comeback too wax, but you want one back at ya?
well, my ninja turtle diapers are acting up yo! I got da mad crazy runs :( uuggh...give me- uh, a good couple hours to recover. I think it was da STD your broad laid on me over the weekend :D

Supperdog
01-09-2002, 07:54 PM
Say something? Umm ok...hmmm...

This is getting "out of hand if you know what i mean
:p

How was that, oh lordy one?

XBOX MSSC
10-11-2002, 01:14 PM
Ahh, my 1st time meeting Ninja. *Bump* :)

RudedogX
10-11-2002, 01:30 PM
Ahh, my 1st time meeting Ninja. *Bump* :)

You are truly bored today, aren't you?:confused:

Chaotic
10-11-2002, 01:54 PM
:eek:

WOW!! Talking about bringing a thread back from the dead :confused:

You must have done some serious grave digging to find this one :confused: :eek:

Ninja Scroll
10-11-2002, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by rudedogX

You are truly bored today, aren't you?:confused:

LMAO, either dat, or I am his real life Hero & Role Model!

:D :cool: :D

But keep it real RudedogX, dis thread is a classic.
Damn, back in da dayz it was Ninja & Max all day everyday.
We were runnin dis joint foe sho!:)

RudedogX
10-11-2002, 02:03 PM

LMAO, either dat, you I really am is real life Hero & Role Model!

:D :cool: :D

But keep it real RudedogX, dis thread is a classic.
Damn, back in da dayz it was Ninja & Max all day everyday.
We were runnin dis joint foe sho!:)

Yeah, you all were, but then Max had to become a mod and that deal with his kid:(

Maximus has forsaken us! NOOOOOOoooooo!!:eek:

XBOX MSSC
10-11-2002, 02:27 PM
it's cool too see some of the old skool stuff i've posted:cool:

Ninja Scroll
10-11-2002, 02:36 PM
it's cool too see some of the old skool stuff i've posted:cool:

I "ink" it's all gravy to ressurect classics foe da new cats to see.
But dont over do it Mini-Scrolly!:cool: