PDA

View Full Version : what do you think should be done to halo 1.5

XBOX Dude
01-04-2002, 04:54 PM
i think they will add a banshee in multi but i also think there will be bots in multiplayer plus the three new levels, i mean halo is god like but it could be improved maybe some animals running around some new vehicles and weapons would also be a plus and it would be really cool if maybe you could be one of the aliens for a level you know like fight human forces or somthin like that

what do you guys think?

XAddict
01-04-2002, 04:58 PM
deffinitly more wapons. Dont get me wrong this game is good with the waepons that it has but imagine... how much better it could be. Also i would have to say the funest thing about multiplaye is the vehicles. More weapons and more vehicles=crap my pants

l Maximus l
01-04-2002, 05:09 PM
Great thread! I would definately add more weapons...but, this isn't extremely important because the weapons on there are great :D Also, the ability to jump in the Covenant Tank would be clutch...

I was disappointed about one thing, though...I wish that on Campaign mode that you could utilize the System Link play :( Man, that would have been so much better! I'm not one for split screen play...but, for some reason, it didn't bug me too much on Halo....but, this option would have made co-op during Campaign play so much better! :p

Alec
01-04-2002, 05:12 PM
What about Dolphins? You can't forget the [)amn dolphins!!

XAddict
01-04-2002, 05:13 PM
Very good point. System link up is one of the best things about halo. i recintly played with 13 other kids. I won of course

XBOX Dude
01-04-2002, 05:15 PM
yeah the system link would be better but what if you could play with more then two people, know i'm not saying 16 people should gang up on one grunt but wouldn't four player co op be cool to maybe they could double the enemys or somthin but it would be cool

l Maximus l
01-04-2002, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by XBOX Dude
yeah the system link would be better but what if you could play with more then two people, know i'm not saying 16 people should gang up on one grunt but wouldn't four player co op be cool to maybe they could double the enemys or somthin but it would be cool

Dude, exactly! To compensate, add more covenant drop ships and stuff :D This way you could all work together...have a couple dudes Chief Commanders flank the Covenant and stuff! Nice thinking, buddy :D

xBoXGaMeR2002
01-04-2002, 05:23 PM
I can't wait till Halo goes online on the Microsoft network, I'm gonna be playing that all day.

BTW, Anyone heard any info if GTA3 For X-Box will have online play?

XBOX Dude
01-04-2002, 05:25 PM
yeah i noticed that to why is it only the ghost's and the banshee's have health meters, but i don't think vehicles being destoryed in multi would be to fun cause eventually your left with nothin but destroyed vehicles

Integra Man
01-04-2002, 05:30 PM
i hope there will have sims to go against. new veichals and weapons. some more pistols

u can play online ?? :confused:

how

l Maximus l
01-04-2002, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by ZGXB
i hope there will have sims to go against. new veichals and weapons. some more pistols

u can play online ?? :confused:

how

Well, Gamespy set up a temporary forum that you have to do through your computer. A lot of people here have been going on-line, though, I haven't yet. Personally, I thought I would wait until Summer when Microsoft sets up the On-line forum...but, it's d a m n tempting :)

l Maximus l
01-04-2002, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by The F'n Show
Ive done it and been doing it for like 2 weeks i think..it's awesome but a little slow when it gets over 8 players...but this is unoffical so who cares..when we get the real deal we shall be lagg free 16 player slayer Woah thats gonna OWN

Dude, sounds sweet...I would think that Capture the Flag (CTF) is bad ass, too :D

Msterrrr
01-04-2002, 06:06 PM
max why havent you tried gamespy out yet!?!? it totally kicks arse
i have little or no lag as long as i host a game
i would like to see a widescreen version in halo 1.5:D :D and some more fraggin ' maps for the system link

MadDawg276
01-04-2002, 08:14 PM
I want to be able to pick up the covenant sword and go around killing anything with it. I want to have a dogfight with banshes. I want to us the covenant tank to kill a scorpion tank. Hopefully all this will be possible in Halo 1.5

Oh and more multiplayer vehicle levels.

TheIngenious
01-04-2002, 08:47 PM
Only one thing suggested:

Online Play!!
Then I can burn all of your azzes with the Scorpion Tank or even better the banchee!

addict733
01-04-2002, 08:53 PM
they should make "HALO 1.5" all multiplayer. bots, more maps, more weapons, more vehicals, online support. all the good stuff. but just multiplayer. multiplayer is what really keeps a game alive.

monkeyman
01-04-2002, 09:10 PM
yeah how do you go online for the x-box cause i think im gonna go online

monkeyman
01-04-2002, 09:12 PM
and also is halo 1.5 tottally different or is it going to be the same lvls and stuff

Markus_Kalarkus
01-04-2002, 09:14 PM
id say more weapons hopefully!!!:mad: more vehicles online play and much more. cant wait. . .;)