PDA

View Full Version : Oh Dear God, I just laughed so hard!

Sexaya
01-07-2004, 12:23 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh god, that just cracked me up. I was bored so I searched for 'Why is PS2 better than Xbox' just to laugh at some fanboys, and guess what... I found it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a diehard xbox fan, and I'm actually thinking about buying a GameCube because of its low price, but this post by a PS2 fanboy cracked me up.

For those of you who don't want to read it, it's basically somebody saying that the PS2's specs are far better than the Xbox's except for the graphics card, and that the AI is much better etc etc... And then a day or so later when asked about it he said 'I'll never go online again while drunk'. HAHAHAHA! :rofl:

Here it is: Click ME! (http://forum.pcvsconsole.com/viewthread.php?tid=7049)

Hard Boiled Cop
01-07-2004, 12:29 PM
Stupid PS2 fans, thats all I can say.

Yankeez
01-07-2004, 12:44 PM
I lost about 30 IQ points after reading all that

slowly backs out of the thread

Snoop E
01-07-2004, 12:47 PM
that is pretty funny!!!!!!! and that guy quiad or whatever is just running aloover those fanboys by giving them the truth.

Chaotic
01-07-2004, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Yankeez
I lost about 30 IQ points after reading all that

slowly backs out of the thread

so your down to 5 :huh:

Hard Boiled Cop
01-07-2004, 02:58 PM
lol ^

thrAsher
01-07-2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by ChaoticMage-DDC

so your down to 5 :huh:
I was gonna ask if he even had that many to spare. :rofl:

RichVGS
01-07-2004, 03:09 PM
After reading something like that, I just want to go and sell my PS2. I really feel disgusted that I own a PS2 like that person. Leaving for GameStop to sell it now (hopefully I will get enough trade to get Fusion Frenzy).

eyecrave
01-07-2004, 03:19 PM
I was reading on another forum (same post) and one of the points a guy made was: "PS2 has more games"

and another member responded with

"Ford has more cars than Ferrari. So, does that make Ford better than Ferrari"

Too funny!

LiquidX
01-07-2004, 05:14 PM
Wow... just wow. I can't believe there are people on there comparing Jak II to Halo and PGR2... And then theres an idiot saying Halo 2 looks the same as Halo graphics wise... and then theres a guy saying that using pixel shading and bump maping to reduce the need for high polygon counts is "cheating". Oh well, at least the guy who started the thread admitted he was drunk when he typed it and that the Xbox is the more graphically capable system.

Koopa
01-07-2004, 07:28 PM
hahahahahah

Ps2 AI i5 bettaR!!11!! it H4S Em0tionz, s0ny told mE soo!o!!11!

emotion engine....i wonder how many morons think their ps2's are unhappy when they don't play them.

Ford Mustang
01-07-2004, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Koopa
hahahahahah

Ps2 AI i5 bettaR!!11!! it H4S Em0tionz, s0ny told mE soo!o!!11!

emotion engine....i wonder how many morons think their ps2's are unhappy when they don't play them.

^ :rofl: Nice....Nice....

I can't believe I read 3 pages of that ****. I'll go curl up and cry now....:cry:

I am, however, suprised at their inability to support their arguments with solid facts and specs. They dropped the ball on that one....:)

SiGuy
01-07-2004, 08:48 PM
poor fanboys:cry:

hahahahahahhaah:cheers:

MikeMan91389
01-07-2004, 10:47 PM
That was really sad... Maybe XBA should convince all the Ps2 fanboys XBOX is better at the XBA get together, then the site would double! and thenn.... XBOX would be #1 for most owned..... O wait, they cant get it through their head that xbox IS better.damn, i had ideas tooo

MatrixMaul
01-07-2004, 11:17 PM
Whenever someone says: "I was drunk when I....."
they're just making up a half a**ed excuse. And how can you compare Jak 2 to Halo!?!?!??! Its ridiculous

The Jackal
01-08-2004, 12:11 AM
stupid PS2 fans

Originally posted by MatrixMaul
Whenever someone says: "I was drunk when I....."
they're just making up a half a**ed excuse. And how can you compare Jak 2 to Halo!?!?!??! Its ridiculous

yeah man no kiddin, when im drunk and go on the net i dont talk about things like that for one... and plus my grammar is brutal and i have tons of spelling mistakes... that was an excuse for sure

Uchiha Sasuke
01-08-2004, 12:43 AM
Yeah I read a lot of these before. Some of them are indeed quite interesting, and entertaining. Its pretty cool to read when they toss up all these tech specs and **** and your mind gets all messed up with the numbers. Anyways good enjoyable read :)

RagunCajun
01-08-2004, 06:19 AM
hmmmmm ps2 has better AI? thats stupid. I dont find xbox goes just for just graphics. I has beter cuz it can. I play alot of xbox games and they all have good gameplay. Not xboxes fault that ps2 cant handle it. yeah i said it.:watchout:

Reclaimer
01-08-2004, 07:49 AM
That's just sad. Really, really, pathetic yet sad.

Ethereal S. D.
01-08-2004, 09:47 AM
god... if I was legally allowed to shoot retards, PS2 fanboys would be the first to go... hehe :p

Pixel shading and bump mapping is cheating? I don't think so! Some people can't see outside their little world.

themoosearmy
01-09-2004, 03:53 AM
PS2 lost a long time ago when they didn't put 4 controller ports in their system, enough said. If PS2 ever drops to the price of a Cube, i'll think about buying it for Final Fantasy and Castlevania, but wait, Crystal Chronicles is coming out for Cube anyways.

I think I read somewhere that Sony admitted PS2 was flawed, but that was a while ago (goes to search).

Brimstone D.
01-09-2004, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by MikeMan91389
That was really sad... Maybe XBA should convince all the Ps2 fanboys XBOX is better at the XBA get together, then the site would double! and thenn.... XBOX would be #1 for most owned..... O wait, they cant get it through their head that xbox IS better.damn, i had ideas tooo

The bad thing about being #1 is that there will be a huge amounts of people on here, meaning that it will raise bandwidth prices and cost more to run a free site...