PDA

View Full Version : Is the xbox version of splinter cell worth it if i have play through the 5th level on

thatdude222
01-07-2004, 04:01 PM
I played through the GC version of sc and got through the 5th level. I was wondering if i should pick up the xbox version for the new levels and to finsih the game. should i?

armyof_one/ltd
01-10-2004, 09:35 PM
Did you love Splinter Cell?

cuz if you loved it (not just like it) you are gonna have to buy it cuz the dl content RuLES! plus did you see when Wilkes.........................

*******SPOILER******

got shot?

Sellout Theory
01-13-2004, 03:25 PM
If you like the game for sure. Cus I liked it on PS2 cus thats when I first played it. Just more and more good games have came out so I havnt had the money to buy it on XBox yet

DocHoliday78
01-14-2004, 03:52 PM
Yeah i would get it. Especially since its only around 10-15 new on ebay.

Young_Fledgling
01-18-2004, 09:50 PM
its a damn good deal for 20 bux.

also the three dload levels are not any the other consoles. Its great.

Conchord
01-18-2004, 11:42 PM
wow. 3 whole levels. im signing up for live right now!

LegolasX
01-25-2004, 02:27 PM
its a excellent game i got it for christmas at the moment im at the minefield in level 8 i think.. the one where u have to save the hostages... its been wicked so far but dam tough now.. anyone wanna explain how i survive on the mine field lol

EvilPepper
01-28-2004, 06:10 AM
intresting, i got splinter cell for cristmas, i have yet to break the seal on the game, i played the demo and wasn't much into the game, i can't stand 3rd person, and im a good old run and gun FPS person, stealth is just to much for me in games.. i keep my stealth skills to the paintball field :watchout:

Randito Bandito
02-08-2004, 06:23 AM
I would get it if I were you, in fact I'm trying to get it as we speak, anyhow, like the others have said it has the three extra levels and one more which is on this month's xbox magazine demo disc. So not only do you get the original game, you can get another four levels for it.:cheers: