PDA

View Full Version : Why are there...

Spades
07-13-2001, 07:04 PM
so many ignorant people on this board? *cough*chrismarchent1*cough* or whatever his name is. i aint goin to buy the x-box b/c of a controller. what an idiote. i thought this board was idiot proof. this staff needs to work on that feature. and then work on a new password for your secret board so we dont find out about the wild hores orgy your havin next weekend. whoops did i say that? i mean that after work party...yes thats what i said, after work party with non-alcholic beverages.

Dr_J
07-13-2001, 07:09 PM
Yeah. He seems to be a fanboy in disguise. Those are my favorites. They pretend to be for the XBox at first, thinking they'll win the respect of a few, and then they bash it hoping to change a few minds.

My second favorite type is the idiot poster. They ask stupid question trying to act all innocent, but it's really a bash in disguise.

I can spot those morons from a mile away.

Then again, I could be wrong.

seth78
07-13-2001, 08:31 PM
What I hate are comments like this,

"don't get me wrong I think xbox is cool and all and I'll get one after Christmas but Gamecube is like um so much better. I mean the graphics are better, who gives a f*** if it has a harddrive? like that matters, the gamecube loads faster anywayz. plus everyone knows the games are better. so that is why i am getting my gamecube first!!!!!!"

I've seen comments like this and it just confuses me. How can someone say they will buy a system right after their first one and then bash the hell out of it???

dances with broom sticks
07-13-2001, 11:01 PM
ok two things...

don't get me wrong I think xbox is cool and all and I'll get one after Christmas but Gamecube is like um so much better. I mean the graphics are better, who gives a f*** if it has a harddrive? like that matters, the gamecube loads faster anywayz. plus everyone knows the games are better. so that is why i am getting my gamecube first!!!!!!

and second, i mean it is pretty obvious to me that neutral and that chrismarchent1 guy are sooooo obviously gc bashers and complletly love everthing about the xbox, and people like dr. j hate the xbox! and another thing.... what is this guy seht doin? i mean why does he hate doa3 soooo much?

LOL i was kiddin about the whole thing i swear!

CodeScribe
07-13-2001, 11:12 PM
Yeah, get out Dr. J!!! And take the monkeys with you... please. Of all that is holy take the monkeys! They scare me.

Lioness
07-13-2001, 11:17 PM
I have a feeling that if we can't convert/calm down the Gamecube and PS2 fanboy's,we'll have to ban 'em,or at least give them a spanking.:p

CodeScribe
07-13-2001, 11:25 PM
Haha that reminds me of Monty Python' Holy Grail.

"Oh, yes a spanking, a spanking!"

Hooray for GAMECUBE!!! It will crush all competition!!!

Ok, now can I get a spakning?

seth78
07-14-2001, 02:33 AM
why do I hate doa3??? cuz it be a peas of sheut, an dat souper smash bruthers maylay iz better duh.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This only applies to Lioness guys, Can I have a spanking??? pa pa pa lease?!?!?!?!

Dr_J
07-14-2001, 10:31 AM
Honestly, I enjoy the fanboys sometimes. It gives us a chanch to shoot them down and prove them wrong. It does get annoying after a while, though. Especially when you see the same arguement over and over and over.(XBox size and the controller)