PDA

View Full Version : Xbox.com Forum Problems

S37H
01-08-2004, 06:34 PM
I am trying to get into the forums, but it just loads me back to the main page all the time. Is there anyway I can fix this?

PoetSaskia
01-08-2004, 06:51 PM
Same thing kept happening to me. I posted about it a while ago. They are messed up.

J4320
01-08-2004, 08:08 PM
Hmmm.... That doesn't happen to me. But when I click refresh, it takes me back to the homepage.:watchout:

l Maximus l
01-08-2004, 08:16 PM
Never fear, XBA is here :D

Welcome to the brethren!! :cheers:

brozz
01-09-2004, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by S37H
I am trying to get into the forums, but it just loads me back to the main page all the time. Is there anyway I can fix this?

You need sign up and have cookies enabled and alot of patience, that site can be VERY slow at times.

PoetSaskia
01-10-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by brozz

You need sign up and have cookies enabled and alot of patience, that site can be VERY slow at times.
You don't seem to understand the problem. It's not that the site is slow. You click on a link to a forum, and it doesn't take you where it's supposed to. It takes you back to the main page instead. That's what he was describing, and it does the same thing to me. It makes the forums inaccessable.

Casper
01-10-2004, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by PoetSaskia

You don't seem to understand the problem. It's not that the site is slow. You click on a link to a forum, and it doesn't take you where it's supposed to. It takes you back to the main page instead. That's what he was describing, and it does the same thing to me. It makes the forums inaccessable.

They have worked for me. Have you tried signing in/out of your .NET passport on there? That might actually fix things, but I haven't had this problem at all.