PDA

View Full Version : OK OK....i admit it........

xboxpebbles
01-04-2002, 07:16 PM
well..how should i say this..i was ( and still am a lil... but not close to as much as microsoft) a HUGE nintendo fan..heres the story:::

i have liked nintendo since i was a lil kid(now im 15) and i kinda grew up w/ it..
i had a nintendo.. gbc..gbp..and n64..(i also had a sega..but ..i dunno where that fits in..lol)
i wanted the "dolphin" for so long when i found out it was coming..
all i remember is one day in late october/early november that i wanted xbox...i dont remember exactly why, but i couldnt pass it up and i knew it was the best system i ever saw...
so..instead of having a small gc christmas ... i got my xbox..
1st...i have NO regrets...and im sooo happy i made the right choice...
after lots of reviews, previews, specs..and lots of reading on addict.. i got my xbox for xmas and its all i could ever ask for in a system...thanks all:):)
ps..rock on xboxers:):):):)!!!!

Markus_Kalarkus
01-04-2002, 09:34 PM
good choice and quick thinking. cuz u wud have been very sorry wit ur gamecube:p

monkeyman
01-04-2002, 09:37 PM
woo hoo!!!!!! smart choice and dont worry no one judges anyone here unless you actually have a gc

Markus_Kalarkus
01-04-2002, 09:44 PM
*c*l*a*p* whoelse wantz to give this gentlemen a clap?:)

KrowMaGNeMMaN
01-04-2002, 09:45 PM
I'd have to agree as well

http://www.geocities.com/dwraith2k1/krowmag.gif

"CAPTAIN CAVE MAAAANNNNNN!"

Xcessive Force
01-04-2002, 10:09 PM
I'm only 28 and this little guy is making me feel old. Saying he has liked Nintendo since he was a little kid (15 Now...LOL).

Can you say Atari 2600???

God I remember Atari christmas night back in 1980 or so and ripping up Pac-Man and Space Invaders....oh what fun it was. I remember getting ****ed off and mad becuase Pac-Man went through one of the walls instead of around it and I thought it was broke....hahaha

Memories.

manchufu
01-05-2002, 12:04 AM
Ah, i remember.....well, i can't quite remember NES, but SNES, i remember that one well, i played mario for hours on end, then was N64, i owned 3 games, then i got a psx, a wonderful system, and since i got mine off the internet with a mod chip pre-installed, my library of PSX games was vas, then, i sold my N64 to my sister for 25 bucks, which gave me enough money to purchace my DREAMCAST!!! I loved dreamcast, and my heart was broken when i heard production stopped, but then, somthing wonderful happened, this christmas, under the christmas tree....you guessed it...XBOX!!!!! And no my life in complete, thank you for reading my video gameing history

GamerSince'76
01-05-2002, 12:09 AM
Glad to hear you're enjoying your Xbox. Great decision.
Suggestion: You should post that in the Xbox vs. Gamecube debate area.

StUmPy01
01-05-2002, 12:25 AM
lifes a garden, dig it

xBoXGaMeR2002
01-05-2002, 11:44 AM
Good Choice...finally a person who liked Nintendo but isn't a fanboy. :D