PDA

View Full Version : Blood Wake: Act 2, Mission 8 walkthrough

Game Nazi
01-04-2002, 08:07 PM
It took me about 4 tries to beat it. If it is the one where you have to go through the delta, this is what you do.

First of all, the part about at the beginning that says try to avoid contact, I think that that is nearly impossible, because everywhere I went, the enemy was there, so i wouldn't worry about that. You go as far right as possible, and kill all of the boats and land to water towers. Then when you make it into the big area where the boats are, you just slowly go in and kill the towers on the left and any boats that come near you. Stay there until the boats that you have destroy leave the dock, then quickly go to the big boats in the middle and shoot them at close range. The colser you are to the boats, the better, then the enemy will shoot the boats also. Shoot them with your secondary the most, since it is more powerful.

After you sink them. Go to safety behind the dock where they left, and there is a sailboat back there that is docked. (no one in it so it won't kill you) You can sink it and it will give you some health and secondary ammo. If you have a lot of life and secondary ammo left, then just head to the way you came in and use your turbos. Then on your way out, just shoot at boats that you pass, and stay as far left as possible on your way out.

I hope that this is a clear enough description for the people stuck on this. If not, post reply.

Chaotic
01-05-2002, 12:24 AM
OMG!!!! Just got to this part. Once inside you get hit from 100 diffrent angles.

Im going to try your walk through, this is pretty though.

StUmPy01
01-05-2002, 12:28 AM
is this game any good?

Chaotic
01-05-2002, 12:33 AM
Yes its awesome, im so addicted to it.

Its so fun.

Game Nazi: You make it sound a lot easier than it really is.

Its hard to take out all these missle firing turrets in the main base.

they hit you from at least 5 diffrent angles.

Chaotic
01-05-2002, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Game Nazi
It took me about 4 tries to beat it. If it is the one where you have to go through the delta, this is what you do.

First of all, the part about at the beginning that says try to avoid contact, I think that that is nearly impossible, because everywhere I went, the enemy was there, so i wouldn't worry about that. You go as far right as possible, and kill all of the boats and land to water towers. Then when you make it into the big area where the boats are, you just slowly go in and kill the towers on the left and any boats that come near you. Stay there until the boats that you have destroy leave the dock, then quickly go to the big boats in the middle and shoot them at close range. The colser you are to the boats, the better, then the enemy will shoot the boats also. Shoot them with your secondary the most, since it is more powerful.

After you sink them. Go to safety behind the dock where they left, and there is a sailboat back there that is docked. (no one in it so it won't kill you) You can sink it and it will give you some health and secondary ammo. If you have a lot of life and secondary ammo left, then just head to the way you came in and use your turbos. Then on your way out, just shoot at boats that you pass, and stay as far left as possible on your way out.

I hope that this is a clear enough description for the people stuck on this. If not, post reply.

Also are you playing this on Admiral?

Im on Admiral and i get destroyed every **** time.

Chaotic
01-05-2002, 01:23 AM
There is no way on admiral you beat this in 4 tries.

Im about to kill somebody.

Man this is pizzing me off!!!!!!!!!!

LynxFX
01-05-2002, 01:46 AM
I'll add that you really can't dilly dally once you make it to the cargo ships. I went around taking out all of the turrets and ships and what not and thought I sunk both cargo ships since nothing was there. I proceded to leave and killed a bunch of stuff on the way out. Some huge battleship type boats (can't wait to unlock those :) ) and then I got all the way back to the start and I lost. It turns out that the other cargo ship escaped. :o I was ****ed. I spent like 25 minutes on that single attempt alone.

So take out those ships ASAP.

Game Nazi
01-05-2002, 06:41 PM
Take out the missile turrets with your secondary shots and it takes them out in two shots. And no, it isn't on admiral, but I beat it on admiral recently after that and it took me about 10-15 tries.:D

Chaotic
01-05-2002, 06:48 PM
Im so ****ed, i had it.

I was all the way back almost at the begining where i started and BOOM 6 ships came flying at me with torpedos and blew the crap out of me.

I had no health at all, so that kinda hurt.

Ever since than i cant get back to that point, i get rocked on everytime.

This is now my 25 time.
:(