PDA

View Full Version : Who is with me?

BunnyRabbit
01-09-2004, 04:35 PM
Ok... Heres a list of threads I dont want to see ANYMORE!

1) New Halo 2 INFO I found on an unreliable site!
2) The Thomson Drive.. GaSp!
3) Linkin Park visits Bungie...

Any other annoyed members feel free to add to the list..

Remakes of such threads will result in a pole in your pee hole..

Thank You :p

Chr0nik
01-09-2004, 04:40 PM
How Halo is the greatest game man has ever seen.

And the "Which games should I buy" threads.

Although, Freedom of speech will most likely prevail over your demands :cheers:

BunnyRabbit
01-09-2004, 05:06 PM
Oh and you reminded me... No more "Which is better, Doom3, Half Life2, or Halo2?"

THIS MEANS YOU DOOM3_ !!!! LoL

Oh and I wouldnt quite say this is a demand thread.. More of a place to whine together about all the repeat threads. hahaha.
Anyways, just post Your thoughts on the threads we list.. Add to the list.. Or you know.. Anything of disagreeing or agreeing relativity. :p

Chaotic
01-09-2004, 05:25 PM
LOOK AT ME I REACHED 1000 POSTS etc.. blah :o I know i did it back in the day but that was 4000k posts ago...

These pop up way to often. Time for a forum dedicated just for that :eek:

LynxFX
01-09-2004, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Direct-X
Although, Freedom of speech will most likely prevail over your demands :cheers:
You have no freedoms here, this is not a democracy. :)

I'm sick of the Thompson drive threads too, and they will be closed or deleted or merged if they continue to pop up.

mitchrules1
01-09-2004, 05:37 PM
why not any halo 2 threads, what if someone really did get a good link to a site

junkhead
01-09-2004, 05:37 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing a forum dedicated to special offers and prices at retail and on websites. Like the free Splinter Cell with Prince of Persia or $5 sales a Best Buy......

BunnyRabbit
01-09-2004, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by mitchrules1
why not any halo 2 threads, what if someone really did get a good link to a site

Thats why I mention UNRELIABLE sites.. There is only one reliable site... Bungie.com
Secondly, the next best to which I would say is halo.bungie.com

Otherwise... Pull an old thread to post your dumb site link.. Because if you are going to waste our time with the read.. You might as well waste yours and find an old thread.

mitchrules1
01-09-2004, 05:48 PM
jeez why the sudden hostility towards halo 2, it is always great to hear about it even if it is old news, it is reminding us of what is aobut to be unleashed upon us. You sohuld be deletin the dumber threads that are being posted at nights that make no sense at all

BunnyRabbit
01-09-2004, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by mitchrules1
jeez why the sudden hostility towards halo 2, it is always great to hear about it even if it is old news, it is reminding us of what is aobut to be unleashed upon us. You sohuld be deletin the dumber threads that are being posted at nights that make no sense at all

You got me all wrong... Halo makes me blast my pants man. Even reading a thread title with its name in it makes me blast my pants. The part that makes me mad is when I open it and see its stupid and unreliable.. And I wasted blowing my load..

Catch the drift? :p

CRAYMAN
01-09-2004, 06:53 PM
I think if it is a thread no one cares about, it will quickly move to the bottom, otherwise it's as legitimate as any other.
No one forces you to post in a thread you don't like.

For that matter, I think we should ban "whining, pi**ing, moaning posts." No offense.;)

Shadow20002
01-09-2004, 08:32 PM
Well, they are in liberty to post whatever they want.

No Fear 23
01-09-2004, 09:22 PM
damn bunny, stop complaining. theres a simple solution to ur problem. IGNORE the freaking threads, ok? thats what i do and i dont mind that. i have suggested a Halo 2 forums just for that the game is out around the corner, but no one is considering it.

J4320
01-09-2004, 11:23 PM
The ones that are annoying are brand new nOObs asking if they have been good or things like this one guy (I think he was called Darkslayer or something) made a thread congradulating himself because he got 35 posts.. Now that's what I call ridiculous.

Peepers
01-09-2004, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by BunnyRabbit
Ok... Heres a list of threads I dont want to see ANYMORE!

1) New Halo 2 INFO I found on an unreliable site!
2) The Thomson Drive.. GaSp!
3) Linkin Park visits Bungie...

Any other annoyed members feel free to add to the list..

Remakes of such threads will result in a pole in your pee hole..

Thank You :p

4.) Threads like this one.

If you have a specific complaint, fine. But this is just petty complaining--in the farking [b]General Discussion[/i]!

Did you even consider the irony that you're making a crappy thread to complain about crappy threads? The only way you could make this worse and more n00bish would to be add a poll!

No Fear 23
01-09-2004, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Peepers

4.) Threads like this one.

If you have a specific complaint, fine. But this is just petty complaining--in the farking [b]General Discussion[/i]!

Did you even consider the irony that you're making a crappy thread to complain about crappy threads? The only way you could make this worse and more n00bish would to be add a poll!

tru dat

SnoochyBoochy
01-10-2004, 08:06 AM
HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

blast my pants!!!!!!!! oh man i couldnt stop laughing when i read that one!!! BLAST MY PANTS!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!111oneone

BunnyRabbit
01-10-2004, 08:32 AM
Hahahahah LMAO!

Peepers and No Fear... Id like to call you both... Hipocrits..

You are complaining...about my complaint thread..:rofl:

I mean how freakin funny is that?
You say this is a stupid thread and whatever should be ignored right? Then why are you posting?

I can say you make some points, but only the points that can be thrown back in your face.. Except that poll one.. I forgot to add my poll...

I know anyone can post whatever that want..

Thats why its " A list of threads I dont want to see anymore"
Not "A list of threads you better never post again"

Sure I said pole in the pee hole... But howw do you think im going to pull that off?

No Fear I hope your suggestion goes through.. Its a good one :cheers:

Peepers.. Now I think I know who nominated me for Most Irritating N00b...

Thank You ;)

mrgeorge88
01-10-2004, 06:40 PM
im with ya- and no more "halo 2 delayed threads" theyre getting pretty old

Wolfboy_888
01-10-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by junkhead
I wouldn't mind seeing a forum dedicated to special offers and prices at retail and on websites. Like the free Splinter Cell with Prince of Persia or $5 sales a Best Buy......

cheapassgamer.com's forum has all these and more ..i just learned that target has a clearance aisle that sells pretty good games for bargin prices.

I actually think the person who posted the thread got it from there.

themoosearmy
01-11-2004, 01:23 AM
I'm new here (so I have little room to talk), but Halo 2 "delayed this" or other threads with known unreliable info should not be here. I'm all for threads like "I wish Halo 2 has_____" as long as they are in one place--->but not Halo 2 board, that will be sure to be a n00b magnet.

Other than that, post what you want, i can look passed pretty much everything but the Halo 2 stuff just b/c it is the most anticipated game, everyone knows that, so stop telling us.

MikeMan91389
01-11-2004, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Wolfboy_888

cheapassgamer.com's forum has all these and more ..i just learned that target has a clearance aisle that sells pretty good games for bargin prices.

I actually think the person who posted the thread got it from there.

thats cuz they did.... but still, good cold case detective work...