PDA

View Full Version : Crimson Skies

mrgeorge88
01-10-2004, 12:25 PM
what do you guys think of crimson skies. I personally love it- especially since i won it from the XBL Holiday Giveaway

Lord Vivic
01-15-2004, 04:33 PM
It is okay but It was a little slow to stay interested with.I did like the realistic flight,stalls,and boosts that i exsperianced was cool.

BoundBruiser
01-17-2004, 05:43 PM
Crimson skies is a great game but it has only on problem, its not long enough. I beat the whole game in about 8 hours. One improvment would be to make it possible to customize your plane like in the CPU version.

thrAsher
01-18-2004, 10:59 AM
The campaign was fun. Short, but fun and challenging (kinda). I played the heck out of it, then it found its way to the shelf to collect dust. That is until I got Live, and now I play at least once or twice a week.

16 player dogfights in Windy City or Chicago, as well as team dogfight and CTF in Arixo or Sea Haven, makes this game a blast online. Some people have issues w/ health/armor pickups during Live play, but when you get used to the little differences between the campaign and online play, it's one of the better Live games.

Stiner169
01-26-2004, 10:10 AM
I love the online play it is instance, it is only instance tho if you co-op with your team. If you go out on your own you **** your team and yourself. So rember the only way to play is to work as a team and not yell at one another. There is way to much of that any ways anywhere you go there is always some one :argue1: complaining :cuss: I hate that it is just a game!!!

m4oH
02-01-2004, 03:33 PM
I bought crimson skies. It's ok. I like how the planes and levels look.