PDA

View Full Version : Sega isn't releasing Outrun 2 for xbox

PoetSaskia
01-10-2004, 07:28 PM
I read this in a magazine recently. This really pisses me off. I mean, the arcade version is based on xbox hardware, and yet they decided not to port it. How stupid! I used to be a big fan of Sega, and supported them for a long time, but that does it. This is a total diss to xbox gamers. We should not support them any more. Screw you, sega! :cuss:
Isn't anyone else ticked off about this?

l Maximus l
01-10-2004, 07:30 PM
I can honestly tell you that I have never heard of the game.:confused:

TuffEagle88
01-10-2004, 07:53 PM
I'm not real big on arcade games, but from what you tell be that is sreally stupid. Fight the power!!!!! SCREW U SEGA!!!!!!!!!!!! :cuss:

didn't they have the first Hang On, as a mini-game on Shenmue2?? :watchout: which by the way, was the only mini-game that I could never find, even when I used an online strategy guide/spoiler that supposedly told me where it was..... :watchout: its all a big conspiracy, I bet it isn't even in the game.... I bet that they just wanted us to think that-just another way to screw over xbox gamers again!!!! hahahaha, I've discovered their plan now!! they won't get away with this, no, not now.............. whahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

RichVGS
01-10-2004, 08:36 PM
I remember the arcade game (at least the first one) and I can say that it is no great loss that this one is not coming over. Besides, if it sells well on the other systems, you know it will make the move over to Xbox sooner or later.

PoetSaskia
01-10-2004, 09:14 PM
we are not talking about the first one. The first one is over twenty years old, of course it is showing its age. The sequel is another story entirely. It is a cutting edge arcade game, based on x-box hardware. Go watch movies of it at gamespot. Let me tell you, it IS a loss. And if it's not coming to xbox, it's definitely not coming to any other platform. It is remaining arcade only. No home conversions. Don't you understand, the arcade machine is based on the xbox, so a port would have been almost automatic. But they aren't doing it. This from a company who's reputation is based on great arcade games and arcade conversions. They are dis'ing xbox gamers.

X-Fan
01-10-2004, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by PoetSaskia
They are dis'ing xbox gamers.
sega diss xbox gamers????? meh me no believe u.ahem*ESPN NBA BASKETBALL*ahem.

Trento52
01-11-2004, 01:03 AM
i heard of it and played it in shemnue 2 but i don't care that much really but i can't think of any really good games from sega coming out or any exclusive this year. Maybe otogi 2 but thats all.

MikeMan91389
01-11-2004, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
I can honestly tell you that I have never heard of the game.:confused:

OMG I was going to write the same thing, till i saw urs, so i decided to quote it, and mention the coincidence... Obviously we aint missing much if we've never heard of it