PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!

nfgmann4eva
01-11-2004, 09:57 AM
HELP!!!! I don't know what to get. I am either thinking about geting Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, Call of Duty(for pc), or Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield. Can you please help me?!

JJaX
01-11-2004, 10:06 AM
Well max payne 2 can be beaten in like 4 hours. Its a rent...

Prince of persia is an amazing game.

Call of duty is awesome on the PC.

Rainbow 6 is the best game on XBL right now.

Shorezy
01-11-2004, 11:01 AM
Yeah man Jjax pretty much summed it up. Max can be beat in no time, PoP is just damn fun, Call of Duty looks great, i havn't played it but if you liked or have played Wolfenstein it looks like you'd really enjoy that one. And yeah, as for Rainbow, it is most definitely the way to go for a FPS for Live. All are fun though and it seems like you can't really go wrong.

MikeMan91389
01-11-2004, 11:14 AM
rs3 or CoD simple!

rs3, CS, Crimson Skies, Top Spin, Links, etc... just some of the good games on live

Jayhawk
01-11-2004, 11:47 AM
Definately rs3 that is an awesome game, especially on XBOX Live

nfgmann4eva
01-11-2004, 01:43 PM
Ok thanks for helping me, but now i have a new problem. At my local EB World, if u trade in 4 non-sports titles u can get Sonic Heros for free. If i give them 4 games and get Sonic, then bring the game back (and say i got it as a gift) do u think they'll give me $50 store credit? PPL are saying it's illegal, are they right?

Kraft
01-11-2004, 04:16 PM
Whenever you trade games in like that they actually mark on the receipt that it was purchased with trade-in credit. As they are doing this for sonic heroes and not '4 trade ins for any new game' I doubt they would let you exchange it for another product.