PDA

View Full Version : Does Any Body Know Where I can Mod My Xbox

DaJordanKing
01-11-2004, 11:28 AM
Hey I was Wondering if anyBody is From New York Know Where I can Take My Xbox To a Place So They Can Mod My Hole Xbox Eg. I will Like it to Be Clear With Blue LED'S InSide Please If You knwo A Place where this Can Be Done Let Me know Or Maybe Any Good Sites Where I can Got Skin's For it

MikeMan91389
01-11-2004, 11:46 AM
*gasp* this'll get shot down.. sry to rain on ur parade... unless u meant exterior modding, which it kinda sounded like that

DaJordanKing
01-11-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by MikeMan91389
*gasp* this'll get shot down.. sry to rain on ur parade... unless u meant exterior modding, which it kinda sounded like that

So Am Guessin you DOnt know An Place Or!!! Your Tellin Me That There is No Thiing Of Moddin Your Xbox

Snake Eyez
01-11-2004, 11:53 AM
Anything that requires the opening of the Xbox is frowned upon by this site and the mods.

BigJosh359
01-11-2004, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Snake Eyez
Anything that requires the opening of the Xbox is frowned upon by this site and the mods.

No, its modchips, Bios, and hard drive deals that the site frowns on.

xthugking
01-11-2004, 01:03 PM
how u talking about chipping your xbox or what?

Chaotic
01-11-2004, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by DaJordanKing
Hey I was Wondering if anyBody is From New York Know Where I can Take My Xbox To a Place So They Can Mod My Hole Xbox Eg. I will Like it to Be Clear With Blue LED'S InSide Please If You knwo A Place where this Can Be Done Let Me know Or Maybe Any Good Sites Where I can Got Skin's For it

Clear? They don't make any clear cases for the xbox.

Or are you talking about a clear jewel?

If i lived in New york i would have done it for you.

Unless you want to send it to me in Chicago ;) :D

blonks
01-11-2004, 03:13 PM
in before TEH lock

Snake Eyez
01-11-2004, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Josh-XBA

No, its modchips, Bios, and hard drive deals that the site frowns on.

I stand corrected.:cheers:

BananaMan
01-11-2004, 03:20 PM
why would this be locked? it is possible to mod it like he's saying with leds in the controller ports/controllers. I don't know where you can have it done because most of the time you have to do it yourself.

Kraft
01-11-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by blinx
in before TEH lock

There is no lock. He is clearly asking about case mods if you would have read past the word 'mod' in his description :eek: Anyways, as this is about case mods the discussion will stay open.

Professor Kaos
01-11-2004, 10:55 PM
you can check out www.xbox-scene.com they have aforum dedicated to visual modifacations. people have some pretty cool ideas on there.