PDA

View Full Version : Starcraft?

Markus_Kalarkus
01-04-2002, 10:12 PM
i hope very badly that starcraft will come to the xbox!!!

Markus_Kalarkus
01-04-2002, 10:13 PM
dont u i wud that game is fun!!!

Toonz
01-05-2002, 12:25 PM
As much as I drool over the fact that Blizzard is rumored to be possibly making Xbox titles becuase they are my favorite developer by far Starcraft definetly needs a keyboard so I hope they don't. I would hate to see this game bashed becasue of playability

shannon22
01-08-2002, 04:27 PM
i dont want it to come to xbox i like the game but i have beaten the crap out of it they need to make starcraft2 or something

frog11983
01-09-2002, 01:40 PM
If they were to make a starcraft game for the xbox, it would definitely need a keyboard and a mouse... just think how much starcraft64 sucked. a starcraft2 would be nice also, maybe a new alien race......

xboxman_1
01-20-2002, 11:37 AM
Ya, I hear all of you, except the statment about Starcraft64 sucking. I still have my 64, and if I had to get rid of all my games except one, I would keep Starcraft64. (I have about 25 N64 games) I havent had as much fun with any other game, and yes, I have Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, and SSB, and have had uncountable 4 player bashes with each game.(What I'm saying is that I'm not some loser with no friends who only ever playes games with one player.) Anyway on to Xbox. PCGamer said that the most sought after title that isn't in development is Starcraft 2. It even got higher than Half-Life 2. Imagine, Blizzard developing for Xbox, and a Starcraft 2 debuting on it.......and yes, I have the PC version of Starcraft and still play it today. And no, it does not need a keyboard and mouse to be playable. If the graphics and framerate on the N64 version were better, I would like it more than the PC version.

Toonz
01-20-2002, 02:04 PM
Maybe I just didn't give it enough of a chance but I found it very hard to play on the N64. I couldn't hotkey all my regiments, and not being able to hotkey spells and such made it alot harder do be real affective at micromanaging. I have a real old computer by todays standard and quit frankly the only thing right now that would influnence to buy a new one or to upgrade would be Starcraft 2. I bet Blizz would make it if they could find a way to rid the game of the **** map hack that plagued the original very early on. However that might be a good reason to get it on the Xbox, it might make it alot harder to cheat. On that note I think if I could have absolutely any game on Xbox in the world I will hope and pray that World Of Warcraft the MMORPG will make it to Xbox man would that be sweet. Long Live Blizzard :D

Infinite
01-22-2002, 10:47 PM
never was much for star craft. but if helps sales..bring it!! lol

Alec
01-23-2002, 06:45 PM
Hey whats your guys starcraft names???

Mine is chaotic-butcher

Toonz
01-23-2002, 10:31 PM
Rath, Rathadak, Rathadaq, or Toonz

xboxman_1
01-24-2002, 08:48 PM
terran_rebelion (yes, I know there are 2 l's in rebellion. I had already created the name terrn_rebellion and then I forgot the password, so I made terran_rebelion.)