PDA

View Full Version : Mad Catz MC 2 Steering Wheel

BinaryXtreme
01-11-2004, 11:37 PM
Just got the Mad Catz MC2 steering wheel with pedals for my XBOX and it's pretty cool. This is the one that can connect to a Playstation 1 or 2, Gamecube, or the XBOX. Love the rubber grips and the feel of the shifter. The pedals are solid and I get no movement when I floor it on Need For Speed Underground. The steering wheel column is really cool to as the dash lights up as the more force you apply on the throttle. The buttons are all fully programable and can be in either digital or analog modes. I found this really nice on NASCAR 2003 on long tracks like Talladega when you have to ease into corners and easy off others. My wife paid $55 and I highly recomend it. A lot of fun.

Happy Gaming.

RichVGS
01-12-2004, 11:02 AM
Have you tried it with Project Gotham Racing 2 yet? I'd be totally interested if it worked with that game and the up-and-coming Rallysport Racing 2.

SnoochyBoochy
01-12-2004, 11:22 AM
my uncle uses it all the time for pgr2
he says its the only way to play so i guess its pretty good, even though i perfer the good ol type-s

BinaryXtreme
01-12-2004, 01:38 PM
I have played with it on PGR2 and it was great. It really takes getting used to and I find calibrating it to the game you are playing is a must but is very easy to do. This thing looks great too. Yesterday I tried it on Ralli Sport Challenge and it performed good there too. If you play NASCAR you need this. It adds a lot more fun to any driving game.

Happy Gaming:D