PDA

View Full Version : Can u transfer X box live to another

wrongway
01-12-2004, 07:45 AM
X box? Mine just bit the bullett and i am getting a new x box. Can you take the x box live info to the new x box and how if so? Many thanks.

Chaotic
01-12-2004, 08:00 AM
I believe you need to use a memory card then there is a transfer option in your dashboard. I thought i recalled seeing it somewhere in there :huh:

Someone else may know better then me but i believe it's there :eek:

RichVGS
01-12-2004, 10:54 AM
Yes, you can transfer Live info via either a memory card or through system link (and I heard you can do it somehow by calling the Xbox help line), but I don't know how much good this info will do if your system just bit the big one.

nutsnyomowf
01-12-2004, 06:36 PM
yeah get a memory card,but that might be the only thing u need one for.:(

BunnyRabbit
01-12-2004, 06:40 PM
Yeah I did it twice to give my friends my account so I can Play Live when they bring their xbox over since mine unfortunately broke. But anyways.. Use a memory card and scroll down to your XBL info which will be at the bottom... Save it and copy it to another Xbox.. Its really simple.

Oh but the 4 button code cannot be changed on any xbox but the one that the code was created on. I read that somewhere before. Im sure thats not a big problem..But... Heck Why not learn something. :)

l Maximus l
01-13-2004, 01:51 AM
You can also do it WITHOUT a memory card...just go to Account Recovery...input all the applicable information...and Ta DOW!!!

Splinter-Seal
01-13-2004, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
You can also do it WITHOUT a memory card...just go to Account Recovery...input all the applicable information...and Ta DOW!!!

For sure. This method worked for me. I, myself had to buy another Xbox. I hooked up my ethernet cable, went to account recovery, and was back on LIVE within minutes.