PDA

View Full Version : Jade Empire

BinaryXtreme
01-12-2004, 01:56 PM
BioWare to Develop Jade Empire Exclusively for Xbox

September 10, 2003—Microsoft today announced that acclaimed RPG developer BioWare is currently developing Jade Empire™ exclusively for Xbox. BioWare, whose publishing relationship with Microsoft was announced one year ago at the Microsoft press event X02 in New York, has most recently been recognized for the smash hit Star Wars®: Knights of the Old Republic™. More information about Jade Empire will be revealed in Japan at the Tokyo Game Show on September 26.

Looks like this could be another smash like KOTR. Anyone heard more about this title? All I've seen is this post that I've had for sometime now but I've never seen a follow up to the post.

Hard Boiled Cop
01-12-2004, 03:35 PM
Have you seen the trailer?
Go to www.Gamestrailer.com
you can find the teaser as well as the original trailer.
Real Time combat cool and its slow mo when you do powerful moves.

BoundBruiser
01-12-2004, 05:24 PM
Yeah I read about that game and it looks very interesting:cheers:

Trento52
01-12-2004, 08:52 PM
i think this game is gonna be another success for bioware. It is looking realy great.

kenji
01-13-2004, 02:15 PM
Is real time like KOTOR, or what fable is gong to be like. I always get sonfused about those 2.

I think that there is a race who is going to be releasing their product first, Fable or Jade Empire, because I think that I will buy Jade Empire if it is released first.

thrAsher
01-13-2004, 02:34 PM
Fable will own Jade Empire. While BioWare is behind it, I still have a lot of faith in the boys at Big Blue Box. I have high hopes that Fable and Sudeki (MY most anticipated RPGs) will be out this summer, and believe that Jade will most likely be a Xmas 2k4 release, if not a Q1 2k5 release.

Nonetheless, Jade will be an interesting change of pace, and being an RPG, a welcome addition to my Xbox library. I'll just have to fit it in somewhere w/ TFLO, Fable, and Sudeki catching my eye more thoroughly.