PDA

View Full Version : armed and dangerous

revernd
01-12-2004, 06:58 PM
total fun game!! anyone been playin it? its soo funny! definetly worth the pickup..

RichVGS
01-12-2004, 07:58 PM
I think I'm gonna rent it before I buy it, but thanks for the review. I'll be sure to give it a try.

shapoopy
01-12-2004, 08:00 PM
i played the demo and surprised this game is definetealy worth it everythin is great:cheers:

thrAsher
02-18-2004, 04:55 PM
Thought I'd bump this w/ a big thumbs up to Atari. Great game you guys got here. Amazing that there are no multiplayer features, but as it stands, a funny, awesome romp of a game. Makes me think of Metal Arms meets Brute Force.

Great game so far, I'm still pretty early on, but loving. Worth the 30 beans most places are asking for it, honestly.

Trento52
02-19-2004, 01:40 AM
the demo was better than i thought it would be but i found it to be pretty hard but i should of gave it a go again for so far the game seemed pretty fun especially with the tippsy turvy tool, and the shark gun is funny.

CrispyBacon
02-19-2004, 07:15 AM
This was a great rental for me. It's a little short, so I'm not sure if I'd recommend a buy.. that all depends on how much you enjoy it.

The humor in this game was some of the funniest I've seen in a video game, ever. Honestly, most of the time, I find the humor in videogames pretty stupid. The humor in this game made me laugh out loud several times. This game had great style and personality to it.

Oh yeah.. and the shark gun rocks.

Hard Boiled Cop
02-19-2004, 12:17 PM
I've played the demo but not the real game. its very good and very funny. I'm planning to get it when it's cheaper.