PDA

View Full Version : Gta3

ruff_ryda_dawg
01-04-2002, 10:53 PM
Is GTA3 Coming to XBOX for sure or is it just a rumor...man I hate rumors...:mad: another thing...wait no thats it...

Rumors need to be Ground up into Monkey Balls-

BLunted
01-04-2002, 10:54 PM
yes, it's coming for xbox, but release date is rumoured to be in march

ruff_ryda_dawg
01-04-2002, 10:59 PM
I hate Rumored release dates, you know why? Because they are never right. There even if you knew why I told you, you had absolutely NO chance to answer me. Do you know why? Because I'm answering myself in my own post! HA I did it again...wait what was I talking about?

Bad memory needs to be ground into MONKEY BALLS-

BLunted
01-04-2002, 11:03 PM
hehe, if I had a definitive date, I'd tell ya. Truth is, there hasn't been any updates on the game since Feb of last year, except for OXM confirming that the game is being made, but no other details. I am as eager as you are, I played the game at my buddy's house and am hooked

ruff_ryda_dawg
01-04-2002, 11:16 PM
Did it sound like I was angry? Because I was not. I was just rambling on, I'm sorry if I came off like I was angry. Sometimes I just go on a rant, one such case is the fact that the TRIX Rabbit NEVER gets any F-ING cereal! I mean he just wants a bite to eat...shouldn't he be dead by now? He hasn't eaten in like 20 years. C'mon DAM kids give the rabbit some cereal! Its not JUST for kids anyway I'm sure some old people have eaten it, and probably are right now...but do they say "Silly Old Fart TRIX are for kids" NO THEY DONT. Man that Makes me ANGRY

Those Kids need to be ground into Monkey Balls-

manchufu
01-04-2002, 11:46 PM
I've Heard that it is being released on February 5th, but, i've also heard March 14 or 15, and thats a reletively big gap, can we say Spring?

BLunted
01-05-2002, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by manchufu
I've Heard that it is being released on February 5th, but, i've also heard March 14 or 15, and thats a reletively big gap, can we say Spring?

I honestly don't see Feb being the release date, they need some time to start up the hype machine...

ukwasp
01-05-2002, 10:20 AM
I have preordered ma gta3 with ma xbox for march 14th