PDA

View Full Version : Need help..should I or shouldn't I?

Razor70
01-13-2004, 05:13 PM
Buy an Xbox. I keep reading on this forums about people having problems with them now and now I am afraid to spend the money on one. I mean I had one awhile back and never had problems with it..my nephew has it now and still has never had problems with it, but I want another one and was going to get one on Thursday but should I?

BunnyRabbit
01-13-2004, 05:15 PM
Definitely buy one. The problems I hear are only occuring mostly with the launch systems. The ones, the new ones now, they are like longer lasting and generally improved upon since the launch systems. But yeah definitely get one bro. You are gonna love yourself when you do.

thrAsher
01-13-2004, 05:16 PM
Yes, and with all haste. I've had my Xbox over a year and have gotten at least my money's worth out of it. It's my primary source of entertainment.

l Maximus l
01-13-2004, 05:17 PM
Dude....no offense, buddy....but, the fact that you have to even ask a question like that is crazy to me. Do you like games? Is not the XBox the best damn system out there? If yes, then....YES! Get one!!!

Be one of the brethren :D One of the chosen! God bless you on your journey to the electronics retailer :D

If you are at all worried about the XBox catching on fire or blowing up, simply purchase an extended warranty. There's no way to go wrong with that small purchase.

Razor70
01-13-2004, 05:25 PM
I pretty much already had it in mind I was gonna get me one again. I loved having the Xbox and it is by far superior to both the PS2 and the Gamecube (which are both in my opinion great systems in their own rights). I just was reading all these...my xbox is broken threads...and it was starting to play with my mind a little bit. I know stupid me...*Puts Dunce Cap On and sits in the corner*.

l Maximus l
01-13-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Razor70
I loved having the Xbox and it is by far superior to both the PS2 and the Gamecube (which are both in my opinion great systems in their own rights).

lol, dude...so is the N64, Sega Saturn, and the Atari 2600! :D

But, as you know, no console holds a candle to the XBox.

Oh yeah...take off the dunce cap and fly! Spread your wings and sail over to your local electronics retailer right now!

Damn, dudes...I'm getting a little teary eyed over here.... :cry:

AlphaRaptor
01-13-2004, 05:31 PM
Well to make you feel better my freind went out and bought a PS2 but it didnt work LOL! So he went back returned the dumb PS2 and bought an Xbox. And is glad up to this day that he did. :D