PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty

Doom3_
01-14-2004, 05:39 PM
Post 3 (That has nothing to do about HL2, Doom III, and Halo 1 or 2): Call of Duty looks great or at least I think. But I was wondering why are they only keeping one map from the PC version prolonging our enjoyment. My real question is though does anyone know what makes it better than the PC version

shapoopy
01-14-2004, 05:58 PM
i don't know but I'm really EXCITED for this game more than full spectrum warrior:cheers:

ShadowWolf
01-14-2004, 06:44 PM
Call of Duty is coming out on Xbox?

DocHoliday78
01-14-2004, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by ShadowWolf

Yeah i am pretty sure it is. In OXM they had an article on it. I hope it doesnt get canned like BF did.

Razor70
01-14-2004, 09:20 PM
Wow, hadn't heard about this..but I tell ya I love the PC version of the game so this will definetly be in my Xbox game collection. Was there a tentative date on the release of the game?

WynnFire
01-14-2004, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by ShadowWolf

Yeah, there is a version coming out for the consoles plus a sequel in the works for the pc version. I personally can't wait until it comes out on the Xbox, I will FINALLY be able to take full advantage of the 5.1 surround sound. I only have 4 speakers for my pc. Oooh, I can't wait.

themoosearmy
01-15-2004, 01:26 AM
Call of Duty is the best WWII action game I've played next to MOH:Spearhead for the comp, If only EA games made their consoles games with as much enthusiasm.

Call of Duty on PC was great, hopefully it will be for Xbox.