PDA

View Full Version : I NEED TO PRE-ORDER MY XBOX!!!

XBOX_2XTREME
07-14-2001, 07:42 PM
I still need help, where I live (Palmdale, Ca) all my gaming stores aren't pre-ordering if you guys can help please tell me a store near where I live or atleast 10-15 minutes away cuz I need to pre-order my XBOX!!!

Underdog
07-15-2001, 06:22 PM
Right now I don't think anyone is taking pre-orders right now. I could be wrong though. I know all the stores around me are not taking any orders.

dances with broom sticks
07-15-2001, 06:30 PM
did u try eb? they arent takin pre orders but they might put u on an unofficial list

J WADD
07-15-2001, 07:32 PM
Dude your gonna have to waite awhile before anyone starts taking orders again..Prolly a month or 2..

dances with broom sticks
07-15-2001, 07:44 PM
no one around here has even started takin preorders yet... they say they are waitin till closer to launch

XBOX_2XTREME
07-16-2001, 01:27 PM
I tried EB and they said that they are gonna be doing it very soon but all the other stores either said that they already did it and they are gonna do it near launch or they are waiting near launch for any pre-orders.

rawiswar
07-16-2001, 01:39 PM
The reason websites and stores are not taking pre-orders is because they want to know how many consoles they are getting, so the dibocle of the PS2 won't happen again. Last year, stores started taking pre-orders in June, before they knew how many they would be getting. Once Sony told the stores how many they would be getting, the websites and stores realized they had way too many pre-orders and would not be able to give some people the console until after Christmas. Websites and stores don't want that to happen with Xbox, so they are waiting until around August.

I'm buying my Xbox from Gamestop.com. I bought my PS2 from them last year and I recieved it on time in perfect condition!

dances with broom sticks
07-16-2001, 01:52 PM
yea i dont have a credit card... i cant buy mine online... im only 16

rawiswar
07-16-2001, 01:57 PM
dances with broom sticks, I'm only 14 but my parents bought me a Visa Buxx card for my birthday. If you don't know what it is , it is a Credit Card for teenagers which you can use anywhere, but you have a money limit, so you can;t spend00 more money than what is on the card. You can use it on the internet and everywhere. I bought two PS2 games off Gamestop.com with it!

dances with broom sticks
07-16-2001, 02:02 PM
r u serious!? that is AWSOME! i will have to get me one of them!

Dr_J
07-16-2001, 08:06 PM
I have an American Express with no limit. Now, that's the way to go!

I never use it though.

dances with broom sticks
07-16-2001, 09:57 PM
yea i got a visa gold!! ohhh wait no.... thats just my blockbuster gold rewards membership... DAMN!!!!!!!!

Aaron
07-19-2001, 02:44 AM
bah all ya need is a mask, a snub nosed revolver and some taco bell enchuritos, oh wait... never mind....

dances with broom sticks
07-19-2001, 11:17 AM
lol funzionz... were u describin another one of the kinky mod get togethers?

Aaron
07-19-2001, 07:47 PM
noooooo but now that you mention it that does remind me of another EIGamerzX story, ya see he was really drunk, and he had a pitching wedge, ice cubes, and a peruvian yak.... i think i better stop it here.