PDA

View Full Version : RS3 Question

shaGz
01-17-2004, 03:57 PM
Im interested in getting this game, but I was reading and it says you can control the AI with a headset.

I was wondering if the game came with a headset or if you would need to buy it seperatly, and if it does come with it, does the game cost extra?

Variation-XBA
01-18-2004, 04:57 AM
$69 for game itself, $89 for game w/headset. Mind you that's Canadian.

shaGz
01-18-2004, 03:11 PM
Also, can you say stuff just like -

Cover Me
Open That Door

Or do you have top be like -
Breach and Flash On Zulu

and all that complicated, or can you just shout out simple commands?

No Fear 23
01-19-2004, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by shaGz
Also, can you say stuff just like -

Cover Me
Open That Door

Or do you have top be like -
Breach and Flash On Zulu

and all that complicated, or can you just shout out simple commands?

yes you can do that. theres a list of commands somewhere in the Rs3 discussion.

i always say "open the f door" they would open the door as long as u put the code of command in the sentence somewhere. (open the door)

Gogetta-King
01-20-2004, 01:08 PM
Well mate no idea but the game is really good in it's self. The headset is just to make you feel more in the game and being one of the team. Still you can control a team without a headset. Plus The bad part about the headset is that if you say the words right the headset may not be able to understand it so I wouldn't bother with the headset.

BunnyRabbit
01-22-2004, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by No Fear 23

yes you can do that. theres a list of commands somewhere in the Rs3 discussion.

i always say "open the f door" they would open the door as long as u put the code of command in the sentence somewhere. (open the door)

HAHA! Thats awesome. I knew there were commands, but I havent tried the Campaign out yet. Ive only played the online since I got my new WORKING xbox. So I hope to try that out in the near future.
Is it possible for them to misinterperate a command.. Like Open fire and they rather Cease Fire?
Or will that not happen at all of if so seldomly?