PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Win their XBox?

wizkid918
01-05-2002, 01:01 PM
just wondering if anybody besides me won an Xbox from Taco Bell? I did and i was pretty psyched! i wasnt planning on owning one for a good month or 2 but then this UPS truck pulls up and sure enough, inside a box a little bit bigger then the xbox box was the black and green box (that come out right???...) and project gotham, only spent about 100-150 bucks not including gift cards and i got the xbox, DVD remote, extra controller, and 4 games, not too shabby if i do say so myself.

Markus_Kalarkus
01-05-2002, 01:29 PM
u won urs from taco bell!!!??? holy crap thats luck:cool:

Hybrid Dragon
01-05-2002, 02:21 PM
hey, i entered too, i went to every taco bell i can think of, i EVEN WENT TO DESERTED ONES.......and I still lost.......o well, i already have one, lol.

by the way, the sig of yours markus, can you teach me how to do that ? like I wont copy you or anything but i think its pretty cool. whats the link/html ? PM me instead of like, saying it in public if you dont want to.

Plewis
01-05-2002, 03:26 PM
my sister's friend won one. I tried to win one from TRL, I almost did, but I didn't:( , hey but I got one!

wizkid918
01-05-2002, 04:49 PM
yep, taco bell, i only had like 5 tickets two, only got five cuz the dude gave me 4 once, and the other time i only got one, a lot of luck was involved, and im proud of it!

JasonXbox
01-05-2002, 08:23 PM
I won a Xbox from Taco Bell also. Never thought that I would win, but I did. So, now I have two of them to use:D

Hybrid Dragon
01-05-2002, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by JasonXbox
I won a Xbox from Taco Bell also. Never thought that I would win, but I did. So, now I have two of them to use:D

lol, your just going to keep them !?

Plewis
01-05-2002, 11:22 PM
that would be useless... give one to me so i can... uh... give it to needy children! Think about the children!:(

Hybrid Dragon
01-06-2002, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Plewis
that would be useless... give one to me so i can... uh... give it to needy children! Think about the children!:(

yeah, think about the children, only I have more connections than that Plewis guy. I already have an Xbox, but I cant give that one to the children !