PDA

View Full Version : Take the Acclaim survey to possibly win 3 free games.

SmurfburgerX
01-18-2004, 11:21 AM
http://www.acclaim.com/misc/survey/index.html

Its just your standard little survey asking what system you own, favorite genre etc. Fill it out to participate in a weekly drawing for 3 free games.

thrAsher
01-18-2004, 11:32 AM
Can't hurt to try. Thanks for the info, smurfburger.

LiquidX
01-18-2004, 11:43 AM
Does it say anywhere what the 3 games are? Watch I'll win and get 3 N64 games or somethin...

nG-Punisher
01-18-2004, 07:37 PM
Thank's for the site...doesn't hurt to try.

WynnFire
01-19-2004, 03:12 AM
The contest has been around since October 2002. Or at least that's what the official rules said. Damn't! we're all gonna get sent spam in our emails because of the information they collected from us. I just read parts of the privacy policy and it says:

From time to time, we may run contests, promotions, or other events or activities ("events") on our Websites. Information collected for these events may include personal information such as your email address and may be collected by or shared with a third party sponsor, co-sponsor, or other reputable third party (e.g., promotional partner, software licensee, or game developer). While we have no control over the third party's use of such information, we will attempt to ensure that they agree to protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of any personal information we share with them (or that they collect through our Websites). If you do not want your information to be collected by or shared with a third party, you can choose not to participate in these events at the time the information is collected.

I knew I should of read this first instead of the rules! I have enough spam sent to me on an hourly basis, I don't need more!

BunnyRabbit
01-19-2004, 09:07 AM
I have 3 emails..

Ryanimal_2012@yahoo.com - Thats where I get my spam sent to.
BloodSh3dOFT3ars@yahoo.com- to email friends or family
OldSchoolMast3r@yahoo.com-Secondary friend and family

I swear I check my spam addy everyday... There will be about 5 spams in the inbox and 50 in bulk insane.
Oh well super off topic.. Im not gonna increase my spam for something that will likely get no benefit with all the people that would have entered since the beginning of the contest.

But really thanks for the info:cheers:

WynnFire
01-19-2004, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by BunnyRabbit
I have 3 emails..

You do too, lol. I have one for these forums, one for the Anandtech forums, and one for friends and friggin spammers to email me.