PDA

View Full Version : Any Ideas Of A Good Wireless Controllers?

colosso
01-20-2004, 12:18 AM
can you give me any information about some wireless controllers for the xbox? are these controllers good enough to play? thanks.

Yankeez
01-20-2004, 12:29 AM
$69.99 (http://ebgames.com/ebx/product/227382.asp)

or

$39.99 (http://ebgames.com/ebx/product/228064.asp)

honestly id go for the logitech controller they make great wireless products i would get one but dont really like the shapes of the controllers

alexsktbrdng
01-20-2004, 12:31 AM
jeez, yankeez, i cant even read your post with all that bling.

themoosearmy
01-20-2004, 12:19 PM
Unless you really need it (e.g. big room) then I would not reccomend anything besides namebrand. I always felt (with every system back to NES) that the original developer puts out the best products for their system. Plus, the shapes of those controllers, the button feel, and placement are not what I'm used to at all.

bostwick202
01-20-2004, 03:40 PM
definetly get the logitech. Extremely Nice. Because of the placement of expandison slots, not the best 4 XBL

crucialcreation
01-20-2004, 06:09 PM
the pelican wireless controller is downright awesome. light, type s, and responsive. i love it. :cheers:

Slap A Pope
01-21-2004, 03:50 PM
I'm also thinking about picking up a wireless. The best one seems to be the pelican wireless controller. Not just cause of the price, but the extra black and whites on the shoulder sound good to me.

l Maximus l
01-21-2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by crucialcreation
the pelican wireless controller is downright awesome. light, type s, and responsive. i love it. :cheers:

I heard the same thing from a dude that has owned a couple different wireless controllers from around my area. He said the Pelican is sweet :)

TuffEagle88
01-21-2004, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by crucialcreation

I know what you mean, I got one for christmas and don't use any of my normal controllers anymore. It kinda stinks that you don't have any memory slots, but I don't have live anyways......yet....hopefully:(

well anyways, yea I really like that it has the black and white buttons right above the triggers, but of course they are still where they normally are also. I always hated having to let go of one of the buttons to press the black of white buttons while pressing something else.

get a Pelican, if for no other reason than its good, cheap, has good button placement, and best of all you get a really cool looking pelican sticker!! awesome huh? ;)