PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Cell : Pandora Tomorrow

Microsoftally
01-20-2004, 07:59 AM
Splinter Cell : Pandora Tomorrow, does anyone know when the due date it?

Chaotic
01-20-2004, 08:10 AM
I believe it's coming out soon, within the next two months :huh:

I'm not sure on an actual release date, i'm sure someone else could help you out.

Welcome to the site :cheers:

Yankeez
01-20-2004, 10:09 AM
Ships on 03/16/2004

colosso
01-20-2004, 11:33 AM
i hope splinter cell pandora tomorrow comes with a huge replay value,because the first version was ok,but not all that since there was no replay value.

thrAsher
01-20-2004, 11:59 AM
If the multiplayer is any good, this will be a red hot title. I'm banking Ubi does the sequel justice. From the videos alone, the single player looks fantabulous.

AloneInTheDark
01-20-2004, 12:03 PM
Yeah, but I don't know, if this isn't the same team that worked on it last time, it might not be as good. I'm hoping Montreal put this in good hands though.

Major Havoc
01-20-2004, 12:54 PM
Ninja Gaiden in February and then Pandora Tomorrow in March...Good Times!

CRAYMAN
01-20-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by colosso
i hope splinter cell pandora tomorrow comes with a huge replay value,because the first version was ok,but not all that since there was no replay value.

I don't know, I clocked quite a few hours completing it...and that reminds me, I never touched the DLC.
I also wouldn't mind playing through one more time, but there's so many options...it's hard not to pick up a new game.

My job takes up too much of my time, if I could win that Lottery that would free up a lot of my time.

And I will be curious to see if this can be as awesome as they are trying to make it.

The multiplayer really sounds innovative. It's a bit of a hide and seek game with one team being in a third person stealth mode similar to the original(hiding in the shadows) ...and the opponent will be in a first person hunter mode ala Rainbow 6 trying to locate the stealth soldiers.

I hope they pull it off.:cheers:

Microsoftally
01-20-2004, 04:48 PM
Thank you guys for filling me in on this, and if the Multiplayer idea is as good as I imagine, then I am sure that this will be my game for months. I disagree with some of the previous statements made, Splinter Cell has a great replay value, it's one of those games where you buy it, and then you play and beat it on easy, then on hard, and then put it away for a month or so, then pick it back up and start the legacy with Sam Fisher all over again. When i beat the game i was quite thrilled when the end of the game hinted at a sequel, and that is on my to buy and beat list!

Thankfully,
Microsoftally