PDA

View Full Version : I'm sure this has been asked before, but ..

brozz
01-21-2004, 01:19 PM
I played Morrowind when it first came out for Xbox. I didn't finish it tho, my Xbox died and all my saves died with it and I was so disgusted that I never bothered to replay the game. Well, anyway, my question is.
Is the GOTY edition worth buying? I've heard some great things about it, but also some bad. So basically, I'm looking for opinions from anyone who has played it.
Also, is the 430 page game guide worth getting as well?
Thanx in advance, Brozz.

Lord Vivic
01-21-2004, 04:44 PM
Definatly get the game,but its no fun getting the game guide.

shapoopy
01-21-2004, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Lord Vivic
Definatly get the game,but its no fun getting the game guide.

ya its awesome but the loadin time...........:(

Lord Vivic
01-21-2004, 05:01 PM
Well it is a very large game.

Peepers
01-22-2004, 12:03 AM
I would get GOTY and get the stragegy guide. Sure the guide will spoil a few things, but to get maximum enjoyment out of a game that is practically impossible to fully explore by yourself is impossible.

Duke
01-22-2004, 10:10 AM
I never buy the strategy guides. It's just too tempting to look into them, and takes away the challenge for me.

GOTY is worth buying if you enjoyed Morrowind and want to continue playing.

As far as losing the saves go, the same thing happened to me. If you have the action replay, you can dl some saves. You're somewhat limited to whatever each individual has done w/ his character, but if you don't want to go through the whole thing again just to play the parts you haven't, it helps.

Honestly, pretty much the only thing I've used the AR for. (bought it because I thought it had more memory than the xbox cards. I was wrong. $30 by the way.

Lord Vivic
01-23-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Peepers
I would get GOTY and get the stragegy guide. Sure the guide will spoil a few things, but to get maximum enjoyment out of a game that is practically impossible to fully explore by yourself is impossible.

that is not true.I havent gotten the guide,but I have still discovered everything and things that you would never find.