PDA

View Full Version : Too Funny

Styx
01-21-2004, 08:31 PM
http://www.psx2central.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=30866

Halo for the PS2 yea right

X-Chris-X
01-21-2004, 08:43 PM
lol, if you read down far enough you will see one guy say halo was originally planned for ps2.

MerimacHamwich
01-21-2004, 08:43 PM
I can't believe they are ignoring the little problem of crappy PS2 hardware.

The game has slowdown on the XBox. If it was ported to PS2 it would literally be less than half the game and would probably still have slow down.

-edit-
Chris, Halo was planned for every platform at one time or another, including PS2, PC and MAC except the GameCube. (modern platforms obviously. Those are also before it was moved to the XBox)

The Jackal
01-21-2004, 08:53 PM
Playstation suuuuuuucks all their faithfuls think eeeeeeeeevery game is made for it no matter what the facts

BunnyRabbit
01-21-2004, 09:13 PM
Haha.. I hope PS2 never gets it. Or heck why be mean. Let them get what they have been missing out on in a lesser form. Almost like when us xbox fans were dying for the GTAs...

Oh well.. Good luck to them, but im not signing it.:p

Ethereal S. D.
01-21-2004, 09:17 PM
God, some of those are funny as hell. Some of them remind me of gollum. The playstationses is our precious! We must have Halo! Filthy dirty microsoftses! ILMAO :rofl:

DocHoliday78
01-21-2004, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
and MAC

I would have loved to play the mac original version where there are just a bunch of master chiefs and you control them via an RTS game.

MerimacHamwich
01-21-2004, 11:58 PM
Woulda been crazy, no doubt.

l Maximus l
01-22-2004, 01:28 AM
bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Even if that petition reached 1 Million signatures or more, there is no way in hell that MS would put Halo on the PoS2! bwahahahahahahaha!

For one: It's not possible.

And two: If it were possible (which it's not - atleast not having the ability to maintain the game's integrity from a technical standpoint), MS would not allow a game that they own go to a competing platform!

Oh yeah...did I forget to:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!

*hicup* :eek:

themoosearmy
01-22-2004, 01:30 AM
They should realize that there is no way that the PS2 could support Halo, each profile would take a memory card, and I don't think you could have gametypes at all. Not only that, the graphics would be vomit-inducing compared to XB.