PDA

View Full Version : The big 'Which game from another console would you most like to play?' thread

Sexaya
01-22-2004, 02:52 PM
Yeah, the title pretty much sums it up. My choice is definitely Viewtiful Joe, it seems like such a fun game! I mean, it looks simple enough and just... It just looks like a ******* blast to play. The other runner up is The Wind Waker, I haven't played any Zelda games so this one just might surprise me. Unfortunately I don't know anybody with a GC so my desires will remain unfullfilled :( .

Quite frankly, a friend of mine owns a PS2 and I've seen nothing on it worth playing... And he has a ton of games. I don't know, they might be good but I just couldn't get into them and didn't have any fun.

So yeah, what are your games you'd most like to play from other consoles?

:cheers:

Hard Boiled Cop
01-22-2004, 03:15 PM
I would like to play Devil May Cry 1 and 2 on the PS2. It looks cool and the story sounds great.

l Maximus l
01-22-2004, 03:21 PM
I'll say Grand Turismo 4 when it's released for the PoS2. :)

ThaWatcher
01-22-2004, 03:25 PM
Dragonball Z fighting games for Playstation 2...they look sick!

The Jackal
01-22-2004, 03:35 PM
Final Fantasy for sure... heard rumors its comin to Xbox but not sure... can anyone confirm?

Servo
01-22-2004, 03:37 PM
I'll sell u my GC with Wind Waker

Sexaya
01-22-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Servo
I'll sell u my GC with Wind Waker

How much?

Sleazy P Martini
01-22-2004, 03:53 PM
I would love to see the Rogue Leader games get ported over to X.

xbox genius
01-22-2004, 04:32 PM
hmm i would say metroid prime on GC, and thats basically all i want....

others might be Devil may cry series... but i dont really care all that much about it... and KINGDOM HEARTS! well not really either... i just saw a cool trailer of it and got me excited for about 10 minutes..... so ya... metroid prime is my pick

shapoopy
01-22-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by xbox genius
hmm i would say metroid prime on GC, and thats basically all i want....

others might be Devil may cry series... but i dont really care all that much about it... and KINGDOM HEARTS! well not really either... i just saw a cool trailer of it and got me excited for about 10 minutes..... so ya... metroid prime is my pick

ya metroid looks tight and viewtuful joe sucks my sis has it its just fightin and side scroll well....... i don't like it and maybe double dragon for snes that was dda sh1t! w00t w00t!

Cryogenic Pyro
01-22-2004, 04:48 PM
I'd like to play Resident Evil 4 when it comes out for the Gamecube. Nobody I know owns a Gamecube, though, so I can't. It's nice to dream though.

kenji
01-22-2004, 06:09 PM
I can;t think of anything. I see nothiong that is worth my time on other console except maybe FF, even though I have yet to play it.

LTM360
01-22-2004, 06:13 PM
well, I have all the systems so if I wanted to I could play them all. But I would love to see Final Fantasy XI on Xbox Live, cause im not spending $100 just to get started, then a monthly fee. But hey Sexaya... Viewtiful Joe is one the best games ever made.

Trento52
01-22-2004, 06:35 PM
residente evil, f zero gx, gran turismo 4,

Crazy Joe
01-22-2004, 07:09 PM
Manhunt, without a doubt.

# 1 Stunner
01-22-2004, 07:16 PM
resident evil i loved that game on the first playstation and would prolly love the newer ones..

nG-Punisher
01-22-2004, 07:37 PM
I wish Gran Turismo 3 would be converted on X-box...then GT4 be made for x-box as well...I just can't get enough of that game@!

shapoopy
01-22-2004, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Crazy Joe
Manhunt, without a doubt.

i heard it isn't that good, and its comin to xbox

thatdude222
01-22-2004, 08:19 PM
nothing really, ive played wind waker and metroid ( they sweeet, one of the best games ever) and thats pretty much all i want. Well, now that grand theft auto 3 and vice city are on xbox (HA! now wut ya got to defend ps2!?)

X-Fan
01-23-2004, 12:23 AM
i know it sounds real weird but i'd kill anyone to get a cricket game on xbox here in america.but i dont see that happening though.

thrAsher
01-23-2004, 12:31 AM
PS2: So many I won't say. Uh...yeah, thinking about it, I know I could waste a couple years of my life just catching up.

GC: Viewtiful Joe, and Zelda.

PC: Call of Duty, Arcanum, Deus Ex: IW, Warcraft III, Morrowind GOTY....

GBA: Advance Wars, Fire Emblem, Ogre Tactics, Final Fantasy Tactics, Earthworm Jim, Super Mario 3 (whatever they call it)...

As it stands, I have too many Xbox games I haven't thoroughly explored.... :)

Game idea: A good, first-person billiards game. Something w/ solid physics. Maybe have a dart game as a mini-game.

TheCovenant
01-23-2004, 01:19 AM
hmmm, i dunno.

i played windwaker and prime already. i also played the devil may cry's (second one sucked....seriously.)

played call of duty, and i heard it was comin to the box anyways....

hmm.....halo 2? no wait, thats xbox.........ps2......nuthin.......Gamceube, maybe some resident evils.....but we get fatal frame 2 and silent hill 4....so i have my survivla horror genre filled........

heck, i actually dont htink i really want to play anygame on any other system. I might play it if my friends make me or if its the only game in the room, but im not going out of my way to play anythign on another console.....

halo 2, dead or alive ultimate, half life 2, doom 3, ninja gaiden, pandora tommorrow, silent hill 4, fable, B.C., The movies......................I think im set for games i really want to play.:cheers:

Fanboy5000
01-23-2004, 12:31 PM
Viewtiful Joe is the Truth, do not get it twisted. But, I've already beat it so I guess my vote would go to Final Fantasy 12.

CRAYMAN
01-23-2004, 12:39 PM
I can't believe I haven't heard more Wind Waker requests.

It looks like a game I would definitely want to play.

I would say Metroid prime but the controls aren't set up like HALO which is the best layout for first person shooters on a console.

TrueBelieverUK*
01-23-2004, 12:40 PM
the only one i can think of is gta....

...hold on, we got that (finally), well, now the xbox has everything

TheCovenant
01-23-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by TrueBeleiverUK*
the only one i can think of is gta....

...hold on, we got that (finally), well, now the xbox has everything

amen to that!

:cheers:

well anyways, windwaker isnt that great. It didnt even beat out viewtiful joe at IGN's GOTY awards.....

hmmm. you know what, i change my mind. I htink i would like to play viewtiful joe.....

but even with all the hooplah, i still would not go out of my way to play it!

Raiko
01-23-2004, 02:59 PM
FF:X2, Ratchet & Clank 2 and Jak 2 look like fun to me :)

I own a Gamecube, but I missed the PC'ish games, so I bought an Xbox aswell and got hooked to it ;)

Just beat Halo *Cough*on easiest mode*Cough* Already started another game on Hard :D Go meeee.

On a side note, do the Grunts in Halo say "Sorry" if they miss you, then run away screaming, or was it my insomnia showing up :eek: ?

l Maximus l
01-23-2004, 03:20 PM
Oh man...remember that game Ghost N' Goblins?! That game ruled! Have they made a new version of this game yet? If so, I definately would have to add that mama jama to the other game I mentioned (GT 4)

mattgame
01-23-2004, 04:08 PM
I am Resident Evil junkie so I have the RE and RE0 for the GC. Ican't wait to check out the new ones. Hell, I even almost bought Dead AIm for God's sake.:D

Kwik_Kaos
01-23-2004, 04:34 PM
duck hunt would be nice.... i cant think of anything else really though

Olaf the Proud
01-23-2004, 06:03 PM
Armor corp 1-3 need i say more

themoosearmy
01-23-2004, 07:24 PM
I own XBOX and GCN, so I get to play the Metroid titles and Resident Evil. I would absolutely kill to have Castlevania on GCN or XBOX, i love that series.

BinaryXtreme
01-23-2004, 11:32 PM
NBA Jam. Stop that! Who the hell just laughed at me? :watchout:

BunnyRabbit
01-24-2004, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by Kwik_Kaos
duck hunt would be nice.... i cant think of anything else really though

NIIIICE Choice!
=)

I would like the Tenchu's from playstation for sure. Although I think I heard something about a Tenchu for Xbox.
Also, Id want Half Life for Xbox from PC.
Viewtiful Joe and Zelda from GC as said... anddd that tis all

buh bye :p

CarGuy
01-24-2004, 12:34 PM
I asked for a Gamecube for christmas so i could play Metroid, Eternal Darkness, Resident Evil, Mario, Zelda...etc. etc. I'm not disapointed either. Especially since most of them are $20 now!:D I also finally forked over the cash for Animal Crossing and I've go to say that game is addictive! It's like your own little cartoon town to live in. ... :watchout: :o

BunnyRabbit
01-24-2004, 12:39 PM
Yeah! Animal Crossing really is cool. Alot of people look at the box.. Laugh and put it back. Dont judge a game by its cover! LoL. It is really actually fun and I think itd be awesome if there was a live game that created the world. Like each game came with a special code for a special neighborhood. 100 houses per neighborhood.. You could visit people and all sorts of weird stuff. I think itd be fun and they could make it to a human reality game. :cheers:

Sexaya
01-24-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by BunnyRabbit

NIIIICE Choice!
=)

I would like the Tenchu's from playstation for sure. Although I think I heard something about a Tenchu for Xbox.
Also, Id want Half Life for Xbox from PC.
Viewtiful Joe and Zelda from GC as said... anddd that tis all

buh bye :p

Your in luck man... Tenchu is coming out soon to the Xbox with XBL (nope, not DLC!)... Should be friggin' hot.

IonZephyr
01-24-2004, 09:47 PM
ps2: atv offroad fury 1&2, half life, final fantasy x

gamecube: super smash melee, metroid prime, windwaker

pc: battlefield 1942 (I heard its coming out to xbopx, is taht true *drools*), command & conquer generals (id luv it to happen but howd the controls work, its my fave pc game).

Unreal
01-24-2004, 10:17 PM
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance from the Game Boy Advance SP :D

colosso
01-25-2004, 12:29 AM
nice to see and play on xbox BLACK AND WHITE AND METROID PRIME

Ford Mustang
01-25-2004, 08:59 AM
1. Battlefield 1942 is NOT coming to Xbox. It was canceled like a year ago by EA.

And the games on other consoles that I would want to play are probably GT3 and GT4 just because I like racing games. Zone of the Enders was good, too. :cheers: