PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2 Delay

Servo
01-22-2004, 03:30 PM
I just went to EB games.com and the release date on Halo 2 is showing up as coming out sometime in June 2004.:cry:

l Maximus l
01-22-2004, 03:33 PM
Dude, not to get all over you like stink on dung, but, it's impossible for Halo 2 to be delayed due to the fact that Bungie has yet to provide a release date.

Regardless of what date you hear or see, it's all speculation unless you here it here. (http://halo.bungie.net)

Servo
01-22-2004, 03:36 PM
I was just posting what EB had. Though it suppose to come out sometime in March or April it still makes u wonder.:confused:

No Fear 23
01-22-2004, 03:36 PM
will u ppl ****ing get it?? its not delayed. no confirmation is out yet, so theres no delay. best guess. march-april

l Maximus l
01-22-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Servo
I was just posting what EB had. Though it suppose to come out sometime in March or April it still makes u wonder.:confused:

Dude...I completely understand what you're saying...and I agree, it definately makes you wonder...however, sadly, Bungie has not yet provided a release date. Like you, I really wish they have or would...atleast a probable time-frame in which it will be released. This is, by far, my most anticipated game, however, we all need to just relax a little...otherwise we'll all go more insane than we already have :D hehe

Kev Van Dam
01-22-2004, 03:43 PM
MOD delete post here....:D

Kev Van Dam
01-22-2004, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA

Dude...I completely understand what you're saying...and I agree, it definately makes you wonder...however, sadly, Bungie has not yet provided a release date. Like you, I really wish they have or would...atleast a probable time-frame in which it will be released. This is, by far, my most anticipated game, however, we all need to just relax a little...otherwise we'll all go more insane than we already have :D hehe

AHH too late im goin insane already

Tim
01-22-2004, 03:46 PM
Screw the EB Board! I was at an EB games store in a Mall here in AZ and they showed Dead Man's Hand to be released in November 2003. This was two weeks ago!

And about going insane...I'm already there! The hype machine has got me *uts and won't let go!!

Sleazy P Martini
01-22-2004, 03:50 PM
I pre ordered it today. My local EB estimates early April. Whatever.......It'll come when it's done.

l Maximus l
01-22-2004, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini
I pre ordered it today. My local EB estimates early April. Whatever.......It'll come when it's done.

I hear ya, man...I preordered mine a year ago...in fact, I already "own" the game...now I just need to get it :D

No Fear 23
01-22-2004, 04:00 PM
would u expect to beleive this guy?

halo 2 release date (http://halo.ibonk.com/index/forum/view/5757)

mmmm...im not beleiving this one bc i dont want the hype build up again over me.

l Maximus l
01-22-2004, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by No Fear 23
would u expect to beleive this guy?

halo 2 release date (http://halo.ibonk.com/index/forum/view/5757)

mmmm...im not beleiving this one bc i dont want the hype build up again over me.

Well...it definately would be cool, however, time will tell. I'm just going to remain relaxed and continue to enjoy the first Halo on XBConnect.

By the way, No Fear...have you forwarded your ports to 8602 yet?

No Fear 23
01-22-2004, 04:15 PM

Well...it definately would be cool, however, time will tell. I'm just going to remain relaxed and continue to enjoy the first Halo on XBConnect.

By the way, No Fear...have you forwarded your ports to 8602 yet?

no, i took off xbc and dl it again. and just today, i played my first game of halo through xbc. it was pretty fun, got me 12 kills and came in 2nd out of 4. not to bad for the 1st time after not playing halo for 3 months. i'll get some more practice in before i play u :cheers:

Sleazy P Martini
01-22-2004, 04:17 PM
in fact, I already "own" the game...now I just need to get it :D
What do you mean you already "own" the game??? :huh:

xbox genius
01-22-2004, 04:30 PM
well in my opinion... i like the delay of halo 2 to june ... i have too much homework in my ap classes that i cant get done becuase of xbox games... so if halo2 came out... chances are for me doing school work is like shot down from 70 percent to like 20 percent.... its a good thing for me... academically.... but mentally... its hurtin me here if its true

Salmonaitor
01-22-2004, 05:04 PM
That MS employee probobly gets asked that 100 times a day! As soon as he hung up the phone, he probobply turned to his co-worker next to him and said..."hey, I got another one".

At leas that's what I would do.:watchout:

E Nomini Patri
01-22-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by xbox genius
well in my opinion... i like the delay of halo 2 to june ... i have too much homework in my ap classes that i cant get done becuase of xbox games... so if halo2 came out... chances are for me doing school work is like shot down from 70 percent to like 20 percent.... its a good thing for me... academically.... but mentally... its hurtin me here if its true

For having the word "genius" in your name, you sure don't live up to it.

Halo 2 hasn't been delayed, nor can it be delayed. When Bungie knows the date it will come out then they will say it. They don't believe in giving out dates until they know for sure that they can reach it.

kenji
01-22-2004, 06:03 PM

What do you mean you already "own" the game??? :huh: When I reserved my copy, they said, "Do you want to pay for it all, or just the reserve price?" So you can pay for it all, but I didn't. Just didn't have the cash.

I am going insane because people can't grasp the fact the there is no release date. I might make a thread clarifying this, probably not though.

nG-Punisher
01-22-2004, 06:19 PM
No release date should be taken in truthfully unless it is posted on Bungie.com by a legible source...but it would be funny if someone hacked Bungie.com and said it was being released in a week...

Sellout Theory
01-22-2004, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by nG-Punisher
No release date should be taken in truthfully unless it is posted on Bungie.com by a legible source...but it would be funny if someone hacked Bungie.com and said it was being released in a week... I agree. Or even said tomorrow

NeosNightmare
01-22-2004, 08:04 PM
i would be laughing and pissed at the same time if sum1 hacked bungie and did that. lol

Ethereal S. D.
01-22-2004, 08:14 PM
Yeah, because then we'd have a huge-ass delay on our hands... just taking it one day at a time. If it's not today, wait for tomorow. ;)

J4320
01-22-2004, 09:30 PM
What is up with all the Halo 2 threads these days?

BunnyRabbit
01-22-2004, 10:08 PM

I hear ya, man...I preordered mine a year ago...in fact, I already "own" the game...now I just need to get it :D

LoL...
Well..we need to start being more correct around here and start making threads that say "Halo 2's projected release date MAY hace been set back"..

That sounds better to me...
Anyways... My good friend who is Bill Gates friend its coming out in June.. So at least we have an official date!

/end sarcasm
/again

l Maximus l
01-23-2004, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by No Fear 23

i'll get some more practice in before i play u :cheers:

I strongly recommend it :D

l Maximus l
01-23-2004, 01:32 AM

What do you mean you already "own" the game??? :huh:

I "own" the game since I have already paid for the game...it just hasn't arrived yet ;)

TheCovenant
01-23-2004, 01:46 AM
hmm. dont wanna get hyped.....

dont wanna get hyped....concentrate......

HUZZAH!